Page 149 of 565 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Does anyone know when the Ultra Ewok Glider comes out?
    It is slated for April, so uit should be pretty soon. FOr those of you who havent seen it, there is an article on the main page or just click this thread
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found this on another site. I hope this helps someone...

Star Destroyer and Yavin Wave News

March 22, 2004 | 9:12 PM EST | Bill

This just in from Yak Reader Bruce:

I've noted people panicing over not being able to find these...just wanted to pass along that I found HUGE quantities of this wave at TWO Target stores in Bel Air and Abingdon in Maryland this morning.

My local KayBee toys at Marley Station Mall now has all 4 cinema scenes for only 7.99*. I picked up the two Jedi Council sets as I wanted an extra set of each to do the diarama eventually when the others come out. Glad I missed 'em at Target.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I doubt if the Star Destroyer threesome was there(maybe Yavin)...they haven't even turned up at mass merchants yet on the West Coast. Has anyone found Dengar, Bossk or Admiral Oz in DC or MD?
    Last edited by jonthejedi; 03-26-2004 at 10:28 AM. Reason: forgot quote from MM74md

Magic Mart in Grundy still has Deluxe Obi Kamino on original deluxe card. Nothing else but pegwarmers there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Curses...my wife took my car to work on Friday, and I missed the grand Crofton K-Mart re-stocking, where they get one of the latest case and put it on the shelves. All that was left this morning was Dodonna and Skiff Guard Lando.

I took the Dodonna, but the Lando is still there, if anyone needs him.

Radford wal-mart had Luke and Clone unleashed as far as newer stuff goes. The rest was still the same.

Why wait til Sunday?

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had close to 40 silver clone troopers out today as of 10:30 AM at 4.99*...so come on down! Also had more Yoda & Bobba Fett Unleashed in case anyone missed 'em. Columbia Target had Kamino Confrontation Ultras(both Jango & Obi).

Silver Clone Trooper

TRU at Bailey's XRoads has them today as well...about 25.

Re: Silver Clone Trooper

Hyattsville TRU didn't have them