Page 156 of 565 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Radford Wal-MArt had remnants of the HOF wave. The new unleashed too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie Target didn't get in Endor/Star destroyer wave, but did put out 1 case of HOF wave.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Roanoke Wally World and Tru had nothing new. TRU there had 3 Zuttons and 3 Dignitaries. That was about it. They also had a bunch of 12" figures on clearance for 10 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Wal-mart in Fredneck, I mean Frederick got in what appeared to be the Ewok wave of deluxe figs (just Jabba and Jango by the time I got there) as well as a case of Yavin wave and 2 cases of the Aayla/Bariss wave. I'm guessing they'll all be there for a while.

Ewok

The Gaithersburg Target had 7 Ewoks as of 11.30 this morning.
    Has anyone seen the HOF anywhere?
    Last edited by Major Karr; 05-10-2004 at 07:25 PM.

Re: Ewok

I have seen the HOF all over Roanoke, Radford, C-Burg.

Hello all. If anyone finds a Red Clone Unleashed, could you help me out? I would really like to add that to my collection. I'll pay the cost & shipping via Paypal if anyone finds this. I'll also post if I am able to pick it up.

Thanks!

Found Ewok Glider at Radford Wal-mart about an hour ago. They had one left. If you are MOC dont bother, package wags creased. MM74MD, will keep an eye out for ya.

Target Cups Wave 2

Found 2 sets of Target Cups Wave 2 (Ani & Luke) at the Potomac Yard Target this afternoon; left 1 set. Still looking for the ever elusive HOF C-3PO.

Found ultra Ewok at TRU-Fred today. Also had several R1-g4's and etc from that wave. Interestingly, they had a couple of the first saga cases out (with Dexter, et al.) I guess TRU is buying up all the old stuff that KB isn't taking anymore. That ought to clog the pegs for a while.