Page 157 of 565 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well, Roanoke TRU packed out about 4 cases of Dex, Qui-Gon and Saga crap. Avoid there for thge next two years. ROanoke, Radford, C-Burg Wal-Marts had nothing new.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU-Frederick has the 4-pack with Jabbas guards and Han. Jabbas guards were available a couple of years ago on clearance for $3 and the Han was not enough to persuade me to buy this thing. Hasbro did really well with the first 3 of these sets and it looks like its all downhill from there.

Yes, at the Wal-Mart nearTanglewood mall at the end of 581. Its on 220
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hi folks, long time no post. Mostly because I seem to be the last to find stuff. However, I did score the Endor wave in, of all places, the Charlottesville TRU this past weekend. So I have a complete Saga collection with the exception of the Luke-Biker-Ewok-Yoda 12" wave. Time for a breather before the OTC hits.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Not much of a breather.

Radford Wal-Mart had Slave Leia and Obi-Wan unleashed. Nothing else.

TRU-Frederick has 1 clone trooper 3-pach (green trooper) for 7.95. I thought about picking it up, but I already have one so I'll leave it for someone who doesn't. Still no sign of Endor wave. Are those being re-released in OTC packaging?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    TRU-Frederick has 1 clone trooper 3-pach (green trooper) for 7.95. I thought about picking it up, but I already have one so I'll leave it for someone who doesn't. Still no sign of Endor wave. Are those being re-released in OTC packaging?
    Yep, they are, so no big if you're not a packaging collector.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer
    Yep, they are, so no big if you're not a packaging collector.

I don't have enough room left in my house to be a packaging collector If I had known some of the other figs from early this year were going to be re-released on OTC cards I would have waited (I think they'll look great in the new packaging.)

C-Burg Target hgad the SD wave today. Left a few of each there. C-Burg K-Mart had a Rappertunie and 2002 figs. C-Burg Wal-Mart had about three Han Hoth Brown coats and HOF figures.