Page 158 of 565 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    I don't have enough room left in my house to be a packaging collector
    Me neither - I gave up at the end of POTJ. Now it's just loose for me, with the exception of R2, Anakin/Vader, and Luke figures - I still keep one of those carded which gives me a nice sample of all the different lines' cardbacks.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

If any of you guys are interested, I have an extra Saga Tie Fighter Pilot. He is MOC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If anyone collects LOTR stuff, Tower Records in Rockville has the Sauron Mini Mate figure for $6.99. I picked one up the other night & it's really cool! I may end up getting this entire line at TRU this summer

Target Gaithersburg has knocked 3 bucks off the Ultra sets today, making them 6.98

Waldorf Target had SD wave in today.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target in Frederick has SD wave also. 3 Tanus's there when I left for those who didn't get him. I picked up an extra Ozzel to possibly customize into another officer.

HAs anyone found the Endor wave on shelves yet?

Radford and C-burg Wal-MArt had squat along with C-Burg Target
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

They were at Columbia & Bowie, MD Targets around 5/6 & 5/7.(see my posts).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hyattsville TRU had the Green Clone Army 3 pack wave today. Clones, Jedi, & Battle Droids all there.

They also put out a few cases of the Clone Pilot Saga Wave. So if you are still in need or are looking to pick up a few pilots & destroyer droids, head down to Hyattsville if you dare

MM74MD, if you head back that way, can you pick me up a Jedi 3 pack? Much appreciated ifyoudid.