Page 159 of 565 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MM74MD, if you head back that way, can you pick me up a Jedi 3 pack? Much appreciated ifyoudid.
    Sure will. I'll try to check today on my break if I can get out of my office. Do you want MOC or an opener? They had some in bad shape & some in good shape.

MOC please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

OK fellas,

I found an extra Shaquille J'quille figure today if interested. Also have an extra tie pilot. AM looking for the genreals if wanting to trade.

MM74MD, did you get the Jedi 3-pack?

Also Radford Wal-MArt had some Jabbas Palace wave and Yavin wave if anyone is looking for anything.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    OK fellas,

MM74MD, did you get the Jedi 3-pack?

Also Radford Wal-MArt had some Jabbas Palace wave and Yavin wave if anyone is looking for anything.
    KH - They were all gone when I checked just about an hour ago

Silver Sping/Cherry Hill Road Target had the JP, Yavin, & SD wave including Tanus at 4:00 today. They also had the "latest" LOTR ROTK wave.

Thanks for looking.

Unleashed Leia/OTC X-Wing

Saw 4 Unleashed Leias at the Potomac Mills Wal-Mart, bought the lone X-Wing at the TRU there.

LOTR Minimates

For those of you interested, Wheaton TRU on Georgia Ave. had about 5 each of the LOTR Minimate 4 packs in last night. They are very cool!

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had OTC X-wing & Tie Fighter(I passed because I had the originals...and the originals before that. Can't afford to keep buying old vehicles in new pkg). Also had some Teebo, BoShek, silver clonetroopers, royal decoy Amidala they gathered up from the mothballs. North Glen Burnie WalMart had OTC lightsabers, along with HOF figures(dark bases), Battle of Yavin & Jabba's Palace wave clogging two columns. I did snatch an Unleashed Slave Leia. None left...but overflowing with Sidious, Obi & Luke.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

And I still havent seen the Endor wave. This is getting ridiculous. my area is swamped with Jabbas Palace wave if anyone needs any of those LMK. They have everything except J'Quille. I bought all the J'Quilles for trades.

TRU-Frederick has had the Vader TIE fighter. None in there on Sunday though, just the marker on the shelves. Unless the paint job is fantastic, I'll be skipping this one anyway. Hopefully, OTC figs will start showing up soon. I've given up on Endor wave. I'll pick it up on the OTC cards later this year.