Page 162 of 565 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by the_emporer
    Staunton, VA WM had OTC figures 1 - 20 yesterday evening. They put out enough that I got 2 of each and there was still more! They were piled on the pegs and sitting around in different places on the shelves. WMs in Harrisonburg and Waynesboro had nothing. TRU in Harrisonburg has OTC DV TIE Fighter, regular TIE Fighter and X-Wing. Not a bad week, so far!

You bought 40 figures? Wow I applaud the the size of your find and the size of your wallet.

Wish I had 200 bucks to drop on figs as well. Awesome find
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was told that K-mart in Frederick has the galactic heroes assortments in now. I'm sticking with the action figures, but this might help someone.

Elicott City TRU had Jedi Council Scene 1 with Qui, Ki & Yo. WalMart(also on Rte. 40) only had Bespin Leia. None of the WalMarts near me have gotten any OTC figs. in...but Glen Burnie K-Mart did have VOTC box laying on the floor opened...all were there. Galactic heroes were on GI Joe pegs. Cute packaging.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hey everybody this is my first post in the findings but anyways wal-mart near marley station in glen burnie had 3 Unleashed slave leias today I bought 1 and the K-mart in parkville got a couple of the new 12" figures in they have one boba left and about 3 or 4 lukes.

Hagerstown TRU also had the new Jedi Scene Saturday morning. 3 I think. Nothing else.

Hagerstown Kmart had the entire set of VOTC figs Han, Leia, & Ben yesterday as well.

WElcome Blank, keep posting your findings to help us out.

Havnet seen much in the wagy of OTC stuff lately, but I hagvent been hunting becuase I preordered a bunch of stuff from EE. I will be getting the whole set of VOTC from them in 2 different cases and should have a couple of extras. WIll let you guys know when I do if you need them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

K-Mart in Waynesboro, VA had the VOTC figures, Galactic Heroes and the Luke and Boba 12" Figures. I haven't seen so much new stuff at one time! This is great!

Same goes with Hyattsville, MD store on Riggs Road. Looks like nobody has touched these. I wish the 12" line would be $19.99.

Quote Originally Posted by the_emporer
    K-Mart in Waynesboro, VA had the VOTC figures, Galactic Heroes and the Luke and Boba 12" Figures. I haven't seen so much new stuff at one time! This is great!

I picked up OTC Darth and Luke X-wing at Target on Friday. I left Han, Chewie and a few others that I don't plan on getting. I picked up OTC Boba saturday at walkersville wal-mart. I have my 3 cloud car pilots now (2 for my vintage cloud car and one in package.) The old wal-mart has actually gotten in some new figures so it may be worth checking out from time to time. I still haven't seen dagobah Luke, R2, Yoda, and spirit Ben.