Page 164 of 565 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Silver Saga Sandtrooper now at ShopStarWars.com for Hyperspace members only @9.99. Limit 3. Just F.Y.I.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU-Frederick has the OTC Falcon. I think I'll wait for the Sam's Club edition though. They also have the Galactic heroes sets and plenty of Jedi Council I with Qui-Gon. Wal-mart just put out a case of saga HOF figures. Maybe they're restocking more often now. They blew through a case of OTC (lobot wave) in half a day saturday. I picked up a Silver Sandtrooper on E-bay for $25 delivered. I guess that's cheaper than going to San Diego or buying a hyperspace membership. I still hate Kebco. They charged my credit card 46 days ago for the balance on the 1st VOTC wave and I have nothing to show for it. I think I'll be using the cheap toys website from now on.

Target Gaithersburg had both the Lego and Galactic Hero Falcons last night. Not in usual spots since the dept is a mess till the holiday reset

What was the price point of the Lego Falcon and if you saw, how many pieces was it?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Falcon

The Lego Falcon was $99.99 and I think about 975 pieces.
    Galactic Heroes Falcon $29.99 with 3 figures included.

Re: Falcon

Damn 99 dollar tag. Gonna have to wait for clearance on this one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

TRU in Harrisonburg, VA has Falcon, Jedi Council set with Qui-Gon and the "Ask Yoda". WMs in Harrisonburg has a few OTC figures left at each (Chewie, Han and Leia). Nothing new in Staunton, Waynesboro or Charlottesville.

C-Burg Wal-MArt and Target had nada new.

I did a quick down and back to Roanoke yesterday to clean out a storage area. There was nothing new in either Wal-mart or the TRU in Roanoke yesterday (except the OTC and Lego Falcons at TRU.) I did pick up a couple R4-m9's for customizing though. I hadn't seen those on the shelves in years. I saw the OTC Greedo at Target in Frederick on Friday. I still haven't seen the dagobah wave yet.

I have yet to see an OTC figure at retail, save the lone Bespin Leia I found 2 weeks ago at Ellicott City Walmart. I have seen the VOTC(sans Luke), the OTC 12" & vehicles, talking Yoda, etc. at least 8 times. What gives?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."