Page 166 of 565 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Found VOTC Luke, Darth and Yoda (a little weird looking) at Target Gaithersburg today.
    WHEN??? I stopped this morning around 10:00 & they didn't have any of those

MM, it was about 11.20. I saw a box on a cart and asked the girl if I could look in it. She opened it for me and there they were.

C-Burg Target as of 10am this morning. 1 Falcon, 1 Tie Fighter, 2 12' Lukes and stormies, 4 Hans VOTC, 2 Bens, VOTC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    MM, it was about 11.20. I saw a box on a cart and asked the girl if I could look in it. She opened it for me and there they were.
    Great find. How many Vader/Yoda/Lukes were in the case if you remember?

FINALLY found some OTC figs. at Columbia Target, although not the ones I was looking for. Spirit of Obi-Wan long gone! Glen Burnie Target had new VOTC: Luke, Darth Vader & Yoda...but NO OTC yet at that location. Would have reported earlier today but was munching popcorn enjoying AVP...which rocked!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

C-Burg Wal-Mart: Had the nmother load. 8 pegs of OTC figures, Spirit Ben, Greedo, Luke X-wing agnd Jedi, Boba Fett, 3PO, R2 Dagobah, Luke Dagobah Handstand variant, Vader, and Stormtroopers. Had Luke Leia and Ben VOTC. I bought all the sotrmtroopers and Greedo, and 2 Luke variants, left the rest.

Radford store: nothing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Wal-mart in Frederick had a couple picked through cases of OTC figs today. I picked up a Hoth Stormtrooper and a Luke Jedi. They still have a Boba Fett, 3 more hoth stormies and a few random things that will probably be gone before you finish reading this. Still no Dagobah figures (Hey KH: What do you want for the second Handstand Luke?) MM, I was near TRU last night anyway and ran in to take a look. It looks like they put the figs out early. All that was left was Han or I would have put them back for you. If anyone sees a cantina three pack with Kitik Please pick it up for me. If I find any, I'll get a few and hold them for whoever wants them. Those things are either going to be all over the place at K-mart (unlikely) or harder to find than honest politician (very likely).

Sorry MTRIV, Turbowars got it. If it falls through I will let you know. It is on lay-a-way right now, but if you wanna take a quick ride to C-Burg, I left like 3 of them there. They also had a ton of Greedos, Hans and Spirit Obi's and many others, 8 pegs full to be exact. No Stormtroopers though, I got all of them.

Please MTRIV, if you see the 3-pack, snag one for me. C-Burg K-Mart is still displaying the POTJ line, so I cant count on them.

Alot happening in the Shenandoah Valley:

Harrisonburg - TRU has Jedi Council Scenes 1 and 2, Buddies (Chewie, Yoda, R2, Wicket and C-3PO) and Vintage Luke, Han, Darth Vader and Yoda, tons of each). New WM has Vintage Han, Leia and Ben. WM on Rt. 42 has Vintage Han and Ben, OTC Han and Chewie.

Staunton - WM got in OTC figures hand-stand Luke, Bespin Luke, Hoth Stormtrooper, Bossk and IG-88.

Waynesboro - WM got in same OTC figures as Staunton.

I'm heading to Charlottesville this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman

Please MTRIV, if you see the 3-pack, snag one for me. C-Burg K-Mart is still displaying the POTJ line, so I cant count on them.

MTRIV, Jedi_Master_Guyute snagged ga Cantina 3-pack for me, so I dont need it. WIll keep you up to date on the Handstand Luke though, they seem to be hitting everywhere right now, so LMK if you get one please. I stopped by C-Burg Wally World on the way home to see if they had another, but alas they didnt.