Page 168 of 565 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    The Kingstowne TRU had the Generals wave (blue package) today. Several of all 3. If I was wasn't such a completist I would have waited for the OTC. Its a sickness I tell you!
    I had to grab the one set I saw at Columbia TRU, even though the paint aps were a little iffy. After looking for them for so long it was like the Force was compelling me to get them!

Laurel Toys R Us had a coupla Jedi Council #2 scenes left, and was putting out more wave 1 VOTC. Arundel Mills WalMart had put out Jawa/Tusken OTC wave(some of those left; Tie Pilot, Jedi Luke). I didn't show up till late PM, so the Dagobah wave was cherry picked out already. I'm not sure Spirit Obi was even in this assortment, but I know Yoda, Luke & R2 were. Columbia Toys R Us had lots of AvsP from McFarlane yesterday if anyone cares.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

jonthejedi, I stopped by the new WalMart on Rt1 in Dumfries (VA) about 2 hours ago and they had the entire Dagobah wave. The had 2 each of Yoda, Luke & R2, but only noticed one Spirit Obi.

mm74md, tomorrow I'll try & stop by the TRU in Woodbridge & see if they still have a VOTC Vader.

Thanks Jobare, but the Force was with me this AM on my day off. The North Glen Burnie(Chesapeake Ctr.) WalMart FINALLY put out their first OTC box, and it was the 1st Dagobah wave. I was able to score the Spirit Obi-Wan & Greedo...the other 10 are still there for someone else(please not a scalper). MM74MD...I will also keep an eye out for VOTC Vader for you...I know Columbia Target had 1 several days ago. Toys R Us only seems to be getting more Han/Leia/Obi back in.

Quote Originally Posted by blank
    curious if anyone has found Marvel Legends 6 yet I havnt found anything at all latley.
    blank: I stopped in Gaithersburg TRU this morning looking for my extra VOTC Vader (none of course) but I did notice that had the Marvel Legends 6 in stock. They had all four @ $7.99 each I think. Hope this helps!

Columbia Target was chock full to the brim with the OTC Tusken/Jawa/Snowtrooper/TIE pilot wave...multiples of each. Sorry no VOTC Vader, MM74...I'll keep an eye out!

Wheaton Mall Target has 1 each of Luke Cup set & Anakin Cup set @ $7.88. They also had a badly damaged OTC Greedo. That thing looks sweet. I need to get one of those if I see it again.

Frederick Target has Jawa/Tusken wave. A friend of mine just called me from there and picked up one of each for me. Also had VOTC Ben and Han, OTC Leia, Hoth Stormtrooper, Boba, and a few others.

Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had completed their reset last night but hadn't restocked yet.

8 days till kick-off. Go Hokies!

No problem jon, glad you found them.

Potomac Mills Target also had the Jawa/Tusken wave today. Picked up one of each. Still nothing at Pot. Mills WalMart.

MM74MD, stopped back by the TRU near Potomac Mills and they were out of the VOTC Vader. I'll keep my eye out for one.

Has anyone seen the Kmart Cantina set in their neck of the woods? Curiously, I have yet to see Chewbacca in any of the OTC waves I have seen. Is he hard to find? Also, has the scout trooper OTC surfaced? I know, I know...a 1000 questions!!!