Page 169 of 565 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Has anyone seen the Kmart Cantina set in their neck of the woods? Curiously, I have yet to see Chewbacca in any of the OTC waves I have seen. Is he hard to find? Also, has the scout trooper OTC surfaced? I know, I know...a 1000 questions!!!

Not yet for Cantina set

I have seen Chewie at Wal-mart and Target in Frederick

Haven't seen a scout trooper yet

I have the scout trooper, but I ordered the case from EE about 2 months ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We've had the scout trooper in the Shenandoah Valley. Actually, my WM has had 1 - 28.

North Glen Burnie K-Mart had the Cantina Scene #1 this afternoon...3 left.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Frederick K-mart has had them (the shelf tag was there) but are sold out of the cantina scene.

Re: Cantina 1

The Gaithersburg KM had the Cantina today. In good shape except the two on the bottom of the case had been cut with a box knife when case opened. Also saw a handstand Luke (bashed up and passed up) yesterday and I have to say it has the stupidest face sculpt I think I have ever seen.

Well, my new job close to home has already paid off. I was able to get my extra VOTC Vader at the Hagerstown Target this morning. For anyone in the area, they had 1 Vader, 2 Lukes, & 2 Yodas left around noon.

Yesterday during my last day at my job in Silver Spring I swung by Columbia Target on the way to work. I couldn't post yesterday 'cause the server upgrade, but I hid 1 OTC Biker Scout & 1 OTC Ben Spirit beind the Teen Titans figures if anyone needs them. Hopefully they are still there for you guys.

Radford Wal-Mart had out some OTC figures today. It seemed to be 2 cases of the Greedo wave. I grabbed 11 figures from them and put them on lay a way for my son for X-mas. Left about 11 there. Handstand Luke was left behind.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

First Cantina set and grey suited 12" Boba at Springfield Kmart.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

A friend of mine just called and said he'd picked up the Cantina set at K-mart for me and they had 2 left. Also said that TRU had nothing new. Wal-mart on 26 has VOTC Ben,Han, and Leia.