Page 170 of 565 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

North Glen Burnie WalMart had new Unleashed wave yesterday...Tusken looks awesome. K-Mart got in more 12", including stormtrooper & Grey-suited Fett, but was sold out of Cantina Scene#1.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Ran by WM on 26 last night and got holo-Ben, Yoda, and R2 dagobah. I got a Luke from a friend. They still had more of everything except Yoda last night around 8:30.

Did they have ANH R2 or Chewy?

No. It was a different assortment. They had a ton of Stormtroopers and Vaders though and even a couple of Boba Fett's.

Does anyone need ag handstand Luke? I can get one a little later today. It was at the store this morning. I can see if it is still there @ 3:30. Radford Wal-Mart also had the LEgo Falcon. 98 and change was the tag.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm okay without it. I got the regular and opened it. It's bound to show up around Frederick eventually anyway.

Any other Hokies in the area going to the game tomorrow?

Hey guys, I have a poll going in the Hasbro Saga section to list your Top 50- characters you want to see made into figures. Stop by and give your input. I'd appreciate it.

MTRIV, are you heading this way tomorrow? I stashed a Greedo in C-Burg Wal-Mart. Maybe you could pick it up for mm74md if he still needs it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MTRIV, are you heading this way tomorrow? I stashed a Greedo in C-Burg Wal-Mart. Maybe you could pick it up for mm74md if he still needs it.
    Yes, I still need. I'd be willing to pay shipping for you to send it to me KH

Arundel Mills WalMart still had OTC C-3PO, Jedi Luke & X-wing Luke today, as well as new Unleashed with Aayla S. No R2's.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman

Actually, the games up here. We're playing USC at Fed-Ex field. I just hope USC is worse than I think they are and that we're as good as we could be.

MM they had a Greedo at Wal-mart on 26 last night. I'll check on the way home and let you know...
    Last edited by mtriv73; 08-27-2004 at 02:55 PM.