Page 171 of 565 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

MM74Md, got Greedo? I do. Want him? Check your PM's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And what to my wandering eye did appear...but the OTC carrying case pallet at South Glen Burnie WalMart on Crain Hwy.(3). Plenty of C3PO & Vader cases, each with 2 figs. On other side was Galactic Heroes & OTC. OTC assortment comprised of IG88, Bossk, TIE pilot, reg. R2 & Dagobah R2, Dagobah Yoda, Bespin & Jedi Luke. If Dagobah Luke & Spirit Obi were there...they were cherry picked out last night or this AM. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

An all day recon around the Richmond area produced only a Saga Lando General for me. I spent four times that much in gas!!

All of the TRUs had about 6 or 7 Lando Generals but no Han AT-ST or General Madine. What type of case assortments are out there for these figures?

Also, has anyone found a good Cantina Scene from Kmart yet? Everyone I've found around my area and Richmond yesterday had damage on the right front corner.

Quote Originally Posted by the_emporer
    An all day recon around the Richmond area produced only a Saga Lando General for me. I spent four times that much in gas!!

All of the TRUs had about 6 or 7 Lando Generals but no Han AT-ST or General Madine. What type of case assortments are out there for these figures?

Also, has anyone found a good Cantina Scene from Kmart yet? Everyone I've found around my area and Richmond yesterday had damage on the right front corner.

My cantina scene was in great condition. Apparently only 2 of the six in the case were undamaged though. Those figures should be shipping in equal numbers according to the case assortments. I'm sure there are variations, but it's possible people are just leaving the Landos and getting the others.

MTRIV,the Chokies got spanked.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This morning Hagerstown Wal Mart had out their OTC aisle display with the carring cases, OTC, & galactic heroes.

They had a few of the ROTJ Vaders, Bespin Lukes, IG-88s, & Bossks, etc. along with the Dagobah wave left around 7:45am.

KH & mtriv73 - thanks for helping me out...check your PM!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MTRIV,the Chokies got spanked.
    Unranked vs. #1 in the nation...I think we did pretty well . I'm not as worried about the rest of the ACC schedule as I was. Anyway I had a great time (until late 3rd quarter then it was still very good but not great) and great seats (40yd line 15 rows from the field.)

TRU Frederick had the older Generals wave in this morning (for the very first time as far as I've been able to tell), with numbers similar to other reports with Lando being the most prevalent with 7 (that I counted), 3 Madines, and only 1 Han. It's nice to finally have these after so much time.

Stopped by Potomac Mills WalMart this evening and was suprised to find the OTC display w/ carrying cases (this W-M is bad about any new SW). Picked up IG-88, Bossk, Bespin Luke and handstand Dagobah Luke. There were at least 4 of each when I left.

North Glen Burnie Big K-mart got Cantina scene#1 back in. North Glen Burnie WalMart got in C3PO/Vader carrying case pallet...but it was broken down & is now occupying an aisle display(floating endcap). Same OTC figures. I still haven't seen the waves with Chewbacca, Wicket or Scout Trooper.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."