Page 172 of 565 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I found wicket at the kbtoys in annapolis, one left

Hagerstown Wal Mart has 1 Red Unleashed Clone Trooper @ 12:15. They paint job isn't all that, but @ $14.77 how can you pass it up?!?

Hagerstown Kmart has the Cantina Scene all in Mint condition. I'm not big into this set so I'll pass on it....for now.

C-Burg Target had a bunch of OTC this morning. 3 Furby Yodas, 2 Falcons and a Tie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hagerstown Target put out another case of the Greedo wave today.

Anybody around here have a Hyperspace membership who is willing to get a holographic Emperor for me?

Thanks in advance,
    Mtriv73

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Anybody around here have a Hyperspace membership who is willing to get a holographic Emperor for me?

Thanks in advance,
    Mtriv73
    I have two preordered. Let me know & I will change my order to 3 (which I think is the limit) for you.

Thanks MM, I'll take you up on that. Check your PM's

Exclamation Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Thanks MM, I'll take you up on that. Check your PM's
    Guys,

I can order up to 5 of these. I'm getting two, mtriv73 is getting one, so that leaves room for 2 more.

Please let me know ASAP so I can change my order. All I ask is that you chip in for shipping if the rate goes up from the cost of 2 figures. You can just pay me when my credit card is charged & they ship.

mm74md

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Guys,

I can order up to 5 of these. I'm getting two, mtriv73 is getting one, so that leaves room for 2 more.

Please let me know ASAP so I can change my order. All I ask is that you chip in for shipping if the rate goes up from the cost of 2 figures. You can just pay me when my credit card is charged & they ship.

mm74md
    Make that 1 left to order

MM74MD, I got dibs on #5.

Radford Wal-Mart had the carry cases. Puqt Vader 0on hold for my son. Whole endcap of both but no display.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten