Page 173 of 565 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MM74MD, I got dibs on #5.

Radford Wal-Mart had the carry cases. Puqt Vader 0on hold for my son. Whole endcap of both but no display.
    Ok, I'm maxed out at 5. We'll work out the details later.

Hagerstown Reports

TRU had the 1st wave of OTC figures in today. They also had all the VOTC figs up to Yoda/Vader/Luke waves. TONS OF THEM!

Target had nothing new. Same case of Greedo OTC wave from last week

KB sucked as usual. I saw on RS that people are finding Ephant Mon for $2.99 so I'll keep hitting there as I can. We also have a KB Outlet that I'm going to stop by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Radford Wal-Mart had the carry cases. Puqt Vader 0on hold for my son. Whole endcap of both but no display.
    The display for these disapeared from our Wal Mart as well. Very odd

The display case is gone from the South Glen burnie Wal-mart (near 97) as well. Its now being used for a Nascar/Justice League Collector car series.

C-Burg Wal-Mart had the display for cases, GH, and figs. Had Tie Pilots, Lukes, Yodas, Bossk, IG-88, and R2's. Had two displays.

Radford Wal-Mart had cack.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the kb toyworks in bowie had the dagobah wave including spirit obi-wan, and chewy, 2 of each left

TRU in Frederick looks just like Hagerstown: VOTC Lukes, Vaders and Yodas in abundance yesterday. BTW, Vader is totally worth the price...best DV ever.

Old Wal-mart in Frederick had IG-88 and Bossk along with some dagobah wave and the carrying cases. While I was in there, several kids stopped and asked their parents for them. This is encouraging because I thought they'd be shelf-warming (the cases) until the next movie comes out.

Laurel Toys R Us on Rt.1 had tons of wave 2 VOTC(lots of Vader, Yoda & Luke) and the 1st wave of OTC I've seen at Geoffrey's Place. I got the last Chewie, plenty of Spirit Obi, Dagobah wave, etc. Still haven't laid eyes on Wicket or scout trooper anywhere!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

C-Burg Wal-MArt as of 3pm, Had a display similar to the Collectors case, but filled with Millenium Falcons and VOTC figures. Had about a dozen Lukes at that point and the first wave. Also remnants of the Bespin wave. Picked up a Luke VOTC, OTC Bespin Luke, R2(clean) and a Tie PIlot and an Old Ben(last one)

Radford Wal-Mart.: Endcap of XCollectors cases and another endcap of the figures and GH figures too. Picked up Ben and Vader GH. Vader looks pretty sweet.

Target Cburg: Falcons and some OTC figures from Dagobah Wave. Also had the 12". Fett looks horrible. Pass on him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten