Page 174 of 565 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

dose anyone know when the sams club falcon is going to come out?

Staunton WM got in VOTC Vaders, Yodas and Lukes again plus Lando and C-3PO.

Waynesboro Kmart has plenty of 12" Lukes, Boba Fetts (grey) and Stormtroopers and the Cantina Scene.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    dose anyone know when the sams club falcon is going to come out?

I don't know for sure, but I would guess it will be in the next month or so. They'll want to have them for all the Holiday shoppers. They may even release them at the same time as the movies on dvd.

Arundel Mills WalMart(on my way to see RE2) put out more OTC...some of the harder to find ones like Wicket, Chewbacca, Vader, Boba Fett & C3PO...several Spirit Obi's as well. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Martin's on Dual Highway in Hagerstown had tons of OTC scout troopers, Chewies, Han's Etc. last night. They're 6.99 each and they're near the Pharmacy.

I probably wouldn't travel all the way to Hagerstown, but just curious...what's Martin's? Never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I probably wouldn't travel all the way to Hagerstown, but just curious...what's Martin's? Never heard of them.

Believe it or not it's a grocery store. I was up visiting my mom and ran out to pick something up and noticed the toys there.

You never know! I found an old green-carded Zutton to open for my son's cantina diaroma, and an extra R1(Sandcrawler's coming soon!) at a Giant food store. The only figure I never saw at retail level(the holographic Darth Sidious on red Ep. 1 card) was found at an outlet store in Kentucky by a non-collector co-worker no less. Was the scout trooper clean or dirty version?

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Was the scout trooper clean or dirty version?
    They were all clean. Is there a dirty version being released on OTC cards too? Also, I checked Sam's yesterday and there was no sign of the falcon.

is anybody going to be camping out for the dvds?, I will be at the walmart in glen burnie(the one by 97), I want to make sure i get the dvds at the price of 34.98 and the figures, will any of you be there?