Page 175 of 565 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VOTC Lando/C3PO

Gaithersburg Target had a few wach of the VOTC Lando & C3PO earlier today. Also had several Wickets.
    Last edited by Major Karr; 09-14-2004 at 09:11 PM.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Columbia Target & Toys R Us both had some OTC out...lots of Dagobah wave; Spirit Obi-Wan aplenty. The Target had several Chewies and snowtroopers...no Lando/C3PO VOTC, but did have Vader & Yoda. North Glen Burnie WalMart has something like 12 VOTC Lukes pegwarming already.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Anybody around here have a Hyperspace membership who is willing to get a holographic Emperor for me?

Thanks in advance,
    Mtriv73

KH & MTRIV73: StarWarsShop.com has still not changed my order for me to add the extra figures. These are now available to non hyperspace members. Do you guys still want me to change my order or do you want to order them on your own?

If you can get me one, becuase I dont have a C.C. or debit card. Thanks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Radofrs and C-Burg Wal-MArt have nothing new. Same as before.

DId see one Yoda yesterday at C-Burg wal-Mart(VOTC). Gone today though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    KH & MTRIV73: StarWarsShop.com has still not changed my order for me to add the extra figures. These are now available to non hyperspace members. Do you guys still want me to change my order or do you want to order them on your own?
    Just ordered mine. If they do end up sending/charging them to you, I'll take them (I'm sure I can find someone who wants them and I don't want to leave you hanging.) But don't worry about it otherwise. Thanks for trying though.

Well, it was an expensive day (for me at least).

Hagerstown Target had the VOTC Lando & C3PO. I got the last pair. And I don't understand how these can have card creases?!?!? They also had every OTC figure released to date. Crazy! So I was able to get the Snowtrooper, ANH Leia, and ANH Ben. They had everything there still around noon today. This line has turned me into a full on carded collector.

Hagerstown Kmart has 4 (a case?) Cantina Scene 1 in stock along with the new wave of Galactic Heroes. The also have the OTC Tie Fighter and X-Wing Fighter.

Same goes with the Waynesboro (PA) Kmart.

alt.binaries.movies.divx=Spiderman 2 FS DVD

Did you see the OTC biker scout, too? Only one I'm missing, along with VOTC C3PO & Lando...bound to hit this neck of the woods any day now!

I ordered my Holiday Edition Jawas from EE. Thought it was a fair price for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I ordered my Holiday Edition Jawas from EE. Thought it was a fair price for a change!

I agree, I got one and a lunch box (I couldn't resist) ordered yesterday.