Page 176 of 565 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Hagerstown Suncoast has the Bossk Mini Bust for $45 & the Clone Wars Yoda statue for $50 for those interested.

I forgot to mention that Hagerstown TRU has the crappy Endor Gift pack as well. These gift packs could have been awesome, like the Imperial Gift Pack. They have stunk up TRU ever since.

Wow MM, do you still work or just shop all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Wow MM, do you still work or just shop all the time?
    Yes, I still work. My new job is in Hagerstown & I go to the mall during my lunch break. Everything but Wal Mart is in the area around mall or in it. So that's why I've been getting so lucky finding figures lately!

Hagerstown, is that like Halfway Blvd, by the Shoneys, right of off 81?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

North Glen Burnie K-mart off Ritchie Hwy. had OTC Bespin wave...haven't seen these since I nabbed mine at Target a while back.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Laurel Toys R Us had PLENTY of OTC Endor Ambush 5-pack, as well as VOTC Vader & Yoda. Laurel Target still has OTC Wicket, Chewie & snowtroopers if anyone needs.

the sams club in annapolis has the new falcons

North Glen Burnie K-Mart got in 2nd wave of Galactic Heroes...but I did not see Yoda/Clonetrooper. South Glen Burnie K-Mart subsequently got in OTC Bespin wave.

Frederick TRU has VOTC Han/Luke. They haven't had a OTC carded fig yet (at least I haven't seen any but I don't get to shop as much as MM .) They also had unleashed Bossk and Aayla as well as the crappy Endor 4-pack (remember when those were actually worth buying?)