Page 177 of 565 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had Wave 2 Galactic Heroes as well as OTC Bespin & Dagobah waves. Still haven't seen VOTC C3PO & Lando.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Hagerstown, is that like Halfway Blvd, by the Shoneys, right of off 81?
    That is correct!

Looks like TRU is having the best sales out there for the basic figus. 2 for $7. That would be a great place to fill in some voids. They also have the OTC X-Wing/Tie Fighter for $12.99!

I actually had to dig on the upper shelf for an X-Wing for my son. Can't beat $12.99 for an X-Wing...even THAT X-Wing for a kid. It was also nice to see moms getting Star Wars stuff for their kids (i.e. children or husbands) while I was out too.

C-Burg Target had nothing new. Guess they might wait until they stick the movies out tonight or in the A.M. to stock these up. Wish I had some extra cash, I would go at midnight for they toys.

Is anyone else here not getting the movies?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Looks like TRU is having the best sales out there for the basic figus. 2 for $7. That would be a great place to fill in some voids. They also have the OTC X-Wing/Tie Fighter for $12.99!

I actually had to dig on the upper shelf for an X-Wing for my son. Can't beat $12.99 for an X-Wing...even THAT X-Wing for a kid. It was also nice to see moms getting Star Wars stuff for their kids (i.e. children or husbands) while I was out too.

Don't forget, bring your ad in to Wal-mart for price matching. Target doesn't price match and I don't know about K-mart, but Wally world certainly will.

Not only am I getting the movies tomorrow, I'm taking the day off to watch them. I've been in the lab at least 6 days a week for the past couple of months so I can't wait for tomorrow!

Frederick K-Mart appears to have gotten in the Bespin wave, of which only Lobot was left from the Leia/CCP/Lobot trio I was looking for. I'm starting to think I'll never see a CCP in stores at this point. Anyway, Lobot rocks...if anyone was on the fence about getting him, get off and pick him up.

Target in Frederick had Lobot, Leia, and CCP, of which I nabbed the Leia and CCP. So get off your duff and get Lobot if you need him. And to think that only yesterday I was whining about never being able to find a CCP. I guess now I can whine about finding a second one.

The DVD set was only $44.99, which seems to lower than what they were advertising.
    Last edited by seanmcfripp; 09-21-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Hagerstown WM has the New Hope & Empire DVD Figure packs. They look pretty cool & were only $9.96 so I picked them up. The DVD was $44.??, but I ordered mine from Overstock.com for $40.99 using my birthday money I wasn't going to buy the DVD right away, but I got some extra cash so I figured why not?!

Anywho, has anyone seen the Jedi DVD figure packs?

Frederick Wal-mart had all 3 dvd packs. I picked up the DVD's, Empire and Jedi 3 packs. I may break down and get the ANH one this week as well. Is the Han in the Empire set a "new" kit bashed figure or is it a reissue? I seem to remember the old one being bulkier.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Anywho, has anyone seen the Jedi DVD figure packs?

Found plenty of ESB & ROTJ packs this morning at Potomac Mills, but no ANH. Checked the store in Dumfries and they didn't have any packs at all. Might go back out tonight to hit another WalMart (or two) to see if I can get the ANH pack.

PS. Happy Birthday.