Page 181 of 565 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

i found cantina set #2 at the k-mart in glen burnie, 3 left

I should also say that it was the North glen Burnie k-mart...and the packaging wasn't that great. there were some minor dents in the bubble...

Yeah, I spotted them today, and the corners were pretty hammered, so I'll wait, I think. For you AOME collectors...Sparky's aforementioned Super Target in Glen Burnie has new AOME sets, as well as Siege of Pelennor Fields playset with battle troll & orc tower...$50 smackeroos.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Super Target in Glen Burnie has new AOME sets
    Does that include the Army of the Dead? I can't find that anywhere.

If they have it would you mind picking one up for me & I can Paypal you the $$$$?

Has anyone in VA/DC/MD area found scanning crew guy. Is he numbered 39, and which assortment is he in, does anybody know??

Hey mm74md! No, I think armies of the dead is in the next wave. They had Taming of Smeagol, Fighting Fellowship, Haradrim warriors, things like that. No armies of the dead that I saw.Glad to pick it up if I spot it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Has anyone in VA/DC/MD area found scanning crew guy. Is he numbered 39, and which assortment is he in, does anybody know??

Havent seen him but check here for asst's.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...41&postcount=8

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...7&postcount=12
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hagerstown Target has 2 VOTC Boba Fetts. I stuck them in with the Halloween candy aisle on the top shelf if anyone cares. I don't need them. They also had 1 VOTC Vader & 1 Lando. I'm still looking for an extra R2 & Chewy from that line to open.

TRU had a cool Vader bank. Other than that, they had squat. I'm really getting annoyed that they aren't getting in any new LOTR stuff.

Bowie WalMart has VOTC Stormtrooper & Vader; Bowie Target has VOTC Lando, Vader, R2 & Stormtrooper. North Glen Burnie K-Mart off Ritchie Hwy. had Galactic Heroes Stormtrooper 2-pack.

Re: Cantina #2 & Bounty Heroes

The Springfield KM has the second cantina, but they stuck price stickers on them that don't come off easy, so I passed. The Kingstown WM has the Bounty Hunter heroes and Chewie/3PO wave