Page 183 of 565 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

THanks for the heads up Jon. Picked mine up today and they were $29.99. Also the Bowie Target had 3 of the Exclusive Slave I's...I picked up one, and there were two left on the top shelf. One was kinda banged up. They retailed for $29.99.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Frederick WalMart on East 26 had 3 boxes of OTC Endor Generals wave. These will be peg-warming any second. NO Imperial scanning crew dude in this assortment. Darn!
    Well, that was what I was going to report but you beat me to it. I haven't found anything else new in a few weeks.

North Glen Burnie K-Mart got in about 12 more Cantina Scene #2 today, with the packages in much better shape than previously.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I got my Y-wing from Amazon today. It's about what I expected (the new paint job is a welcome addition but the pilot is crappy.) No new figs to report. Wal-mart on 26 has sold everything but the bespin Leia's which really surprises me. I figured those would be peg warming for a while. Now if I could only find VOTC C3P0 and the scanning trooper...

I still havent found anything new. This is getting horrid
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Bowie Target had 1 Slave 1 on top shelf, box not in the best of shape. Glen Burnie Toys R Us got in 3rd wave of VOTC...so they had 'em all this am: R2, Boba Fett, Stormie, Chewie & Lando. Y-wings still avail. too.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I still havent found anything new. This is getting horrid

Same here.

Potomac Mills WalMart: Still no OTC figs. The only 2 that they have are Han & Spirit OB. 4 full pegs of Saga figs and 4 over-loaded pegs of Luke, Han & Ben VOTC.

P.M. Target: About 4 Lobots and a few of the 1st wave VOTC. Been like this for about 2 weeks.

P.M. TRU: Finally something new......Had 4 or 5 Y-Wings on the shelves. Too bad I don't collect vehicles anymore. They did have 2 VOTC Landos (along with about a dozen Hans).

Dale City K-Mart: No suprise here. The same 2 figs on the pegs and that's it. Haven't seen any figs (OTC or VOTC) new or old, in at least 4 or 5 weeks. They did have about a dozen of the wave 2 Cantinas.

I gave up on wasting gas looking for the VOTC stormtrooper and R2 and ordered them from Amoktime on monday. They arrived yesterday in great condition (I highly reccomend these guys.) I was a little disappointed in the R2 but the Stormtrooper is fantastic. I may buy every one of these I see (if I ever see any at retail.) Does anyone know when Hasbro is shutting off the tap of OTC figures? I know the first follow-ups have already been released, but will they continue to ship OTC until the next movie?

Laurel WalMart has OTC General's wave in; Columbia Target had two Slave 1's on bottom shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Does anyone know when Hasbro is shutting off the tap of OTC figures? I know the first follow-ups have already been released, but will they continue to ship OTC until the next movie?

I know some revision cases are slated for November, but that is it after that.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten