Page 187 of 565 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I ordered my Vader on Amazon, thorugh a friend. TRU Roanoke never has anything good, so save the gas from driving up there and pay shipping, it worked out better.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've got 2 extra Silver VADERS for anyone needing them, LMK...

Also have noticed later OTC WAVES have been hitting many local Targets, Slave Leia, LANDO SKIFF, both Vaders, Imperial Troopers(only found 1 of these guys), and of course the various Generals. Nothing to report at the Wally worlds...

Happy Huntin' and MTFBWY all...

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

My local Toys R Us in Glen Burnie, MD had the Naboo Final Combat set out today for 19.99. I think this is one of the best looking of the last coupla sets. Also had Vader voice changers stacked 5' high. Big find were the LOTR rotocast Sam, Frodo & Gandalf which I picked up. I thought I read this line was cancelled, so I don't know how hard to find they'll be. Only three they had.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target in Frederick had Slave 1 today. I got the last one.

Anthing to report out there?

Looking for anything BUT Solo VOTC...

Would like to score the Naboo TRU set - I have a battle wagon from EPI that would make for a nice combo x-mas goft for the little guy...

C-Burg Target had nothing new, 2 VOTC Han and Bens, 1 General Lando and Madine, OTC. Thye did however have a J'Quille and a Tanus if anyone in the area needs one. Also had a tie Fighter. Anyone hit K-Mart's one day sale today?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yes, KH...I did, and we can now add K-mart to the growing list of mass merchants choked to the gills with the General's wave 11. The only thing I bought was a Capt. Antilles, so my VOTC Vader has someone to choke. The only problem was the weight of the good Capt. kept snapping the shoulder/elbow socket joint right off Lord Vader. There's always kRAZY gLUE. How did everyone in the tri-state area like the trailer?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

everyone dont forget halo 2 comes out on tues, last chance to reserve it, is anyone going to the midnight madness events

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    How did everyone in the tri-state area like the trailer?
    I loved it. A chill ran down my spine when I heard Vader. Dying to see Sidious in action. Anyone, who has seen it, notice the Royal Guards lying on the floor of Palpatines office when Yoda enters? You see the first one to the left of Yoda as he enters, then when Yoda ignites his lightsaber you see the 2nd one to the right of him.

Finally found something new, Potomac Mills TRU finally put the silver Vaders on the pegs. Grabbed 2. They also had ROTJ VOTC.

Pot. Mills WalMart - what a waste. 3 pegs that are overstuffed with VOTC Luke, Obi-Wan & Hans. I think they had 1 OTC fig and the rest were Saga.

Dale City K-Mart: the same two VOTC figs (Ben & Solo) & 2 OTC figs (Bespin Leia & Lobot).

Got back from Bluefield and they had nothing. 2 VOTC Lukes and a Tie Fighter Pilot OTC. What kind of sale is that?

The trailer is awesome. I have been watching it a helluva lot. Gives me chills everytime I see Qui-GOn.