Page 188 of 565 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Trailer rocked bigtime! Even after all this time, Ian McDiarmid's "Emperor" voice still gives me the willies. My son loved the wookiee army shot!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target in Frederick had 3 more Slave-1's yesterday evening. I also found the other cloud car pilots I was looking for. Still no sign of Gamorreans or bib fortuna.

Radford Wal-Mart had nothing. Beginning to irk me to no end. I want the last VOTC wave already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hampton Roads VA

TRU on Military:

Plenty of Naboo sets (score), y-wing, Vader's tie, one Lando VOTC left and one VOTC Stormie. Plenty of Saga and TWO FULL PEGS of POTJ snaggle. The remaining 4 pegs were all Saga. Also had a bunch of voice changers.

Ended up with my Silver Vader - which they also had on the pegs...

Picked up the Naboo 4-pack (and another silver vader) at TRU in Hagerstown yesterday.

mtriv73...how was your Slave 1? I only saw it once, and the version I bought is missing Fett's missile in the backpack. I suspect many were recalled as none of my Targets ever seems to have 'em in stock. Nothing new seen, as the Generals 3 are peg-warming everywhere. I only need the scanning crew guy at this point(he resides in my Falcon carry case), but it'll be nice to see him in the OTC packaging. I want the Vader voice changer for my son and I, but I'll wait and get it at Target cheaper.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

[QUOTE=jonthejedi]mtriv73...how was your Slave 1? QUOTE]

Honestly, I haven't had time to open it yet. The paint looks great (through the plastic) and I was going to put the VOTC Boba Fett in it so I didn't notice if it had the rocket or not.

The Gaithersburg Target had about 8 Slave I yesterday, all a little banged up and all with Boba missing his missle. High up on overstock shelf.
    Nothing of note today in Potomac Yard (except for several younglings again), Baileys Crossroads, Camp Springs or Kingstowne.

Got the scanning trooper yesterday at target in Frederick.

kbtoys in annapolis mall had the rotj and esb votc waves in today