Page 189 of 565 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Lucked out & finally scored a VOTC 3PO yesterday at Pot. Mills Target. Went by there today (what a freak'n madhouse) to see if they had, just maybe, put out any new OTC, but pegs were still overloaded with Generals wave.

Found a scanning crew guy and a Hoth Vader in my mailbox today.

Radford Wal-Mart had noting new, they do have the ESB & ROTJ DVD sets for 5 bucks apiece though. Might get an ESB set. Thye had a ton of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found a "new" fig today. Well, new for me. OTC Vader (ANH) at Pot. Mills TRU. It is really kinda shocking since I don't think I've scored a new figure from them since Ep.I. Nothing else from that wave.

Pot. Mills WalMart - what a waste. Still nothing. I really feel like giving up on this store but I know the moment I do they'll get 10 of everything.

Pot. Mills Target - zip

A few Slave 1's at Chantilly Target. Also have Leia cup & fig. sets.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

If anyone care what's up in the dirty south of VA I found a Red Y-Wing and the Vader voice changer at a Virginia Beach TRU. The voice changer is nice but now worth $35.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Found Vader 29 & 34, Slave Leia and Bib today at Frederick WM (near mall) no sign of Gamo or Scanner. The other WM, TRU and Target had nothing. Across the river in Leesburg, nothing at Target or WM.

Took a gas-exhausting quest-for-somethin'-new ride yesterday...Glen Burnie, Columbia, Bowie, Arundel Mills, Laurel, Ellicott City...and what to my wandering eyes did appear...more of the General's waves. AAArgghhh!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    If anyone care what's up in the dirty south of VA I found a Red Y-Wing and the Vader voice changer at a Virginia Beach TRU. The voice changer is nice but now worth $35.
    Slicker - trying to get a little Southern VA banter going on in a Hampton Roads thread in this section. Hope you will chime in there too.

KB Toys in Frederick (FSK mall) has 4 Ephont Mons.

Quote Originally Posted by aceguide
    Slicker - trying to get a little Southern VA banter going on in a Hampton Roads thread in this section. Hope you will chime in there too.
    I'd love to. I've finally got some extra income so I'm getting back into it after the holidays (who knows what Santa will bring) so I'll be out and about.

That whole Ephant Mon thing makes me mad. I just bought one off of Ebay for $14.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!