Page 191 of 565 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Did ya get them AceGuide?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Wal-Mart in C-Burg was overpacked with the later OTC wave. They had 5 Tuskens, 4 Jawas, 1 Scanning Crew, a few bibs, 6 snowtroopers. SOmeone snagged the Vaders, and others from the racks though. A good place to cath up on the last waves if you need them. I passed since I have em all already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Wal-Mart in C-Burg was overpacked with the later OTC wave. They had 5 Tuskens, 4 Jawas, 1 Scanning Crew, a few bibs, 6 snowtroopers. SOmeone snagged the Vaders, and others from the racks though. A good place to cath up on the last waves if you need them. I passed since I have em all already.
    Just be glad they have something. There isn't a single figure on the pegs at the Wal-mart near my house in Frederick.

Just bought 8 of the 12 VOTC at the Lynnhaven TRU. They had a ton of Fetts and Stormtroopers. They also had the Battle for Naboo 4-pack and the Red Clone Unleashed. I think that's the rare one. I didn't buy it but it looked to be in great shape. If you want it PM me and I can go back and see if they still have it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, the Generals are clogging the pegs at our nearby Targets and WalMarts(along with Bespin Leia, Red 3PO & Hoth rebel trooper) so heavily, I don't think we'll see restock or new figures for months. Then there's Toys R Us...20-40 AOTC blue-card figures from 2002, plus some silver Vaders & clone troopers. I have yet to see 1 Imperial scanning trooper...anywhere. I did order the POTC "5" from Toys R Us/Amazon...and got them several days later. Not the best packing job(loose air pillows), but at least it's somethin' new.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hopefully these figures wont be clogging my pegs anytime soon. MTRIV, suprised you didnt come down for the game tonight. VT vs MD. SHould have been right up your alley. And on top of it, you could have gotten a ton of new figs.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 11-19-2004 at 11:27 PM.

two big finds today first toys r us in annapolis had gotten in the new 2005 episode I wave i bought one set of them still at least 2 sets left, also kbtoys in annapolis got in the return of the jedi votc they had all four and they had the empire strikes back votc including c3po

Sparky...do you still need scanning member #38. I don't have him yet myself, but if I see multiples, I'd be glad to stash one...since we're pretty centrally located to each other. Let me know.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Did ya get them AceGuide?
    I went to the TRU closer to me and came up empty - should have spent the extra 20 minutes in the car but I was on a limited lunch break.

No matter what it's good to hear they are out there somehwere.

Got lucky and found POTC Syl Moore & Amidala late last night at the TRU in Manassas. No sign of the other 3.

As far as today goes:

Potomac Mills Target - nothing
    P.M. TRU - nothing
    Dale City KMart - less than nothing