Page 192 of 565 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

jon... the only figures im missing are slave leia and the scaning guy

Sparky...I'll keep an eye out...the only one I'm missing is #38Imperial Trooper(scanning crew). The WalMarts are so clogged with stuff that's not moving, it might be some time for them. I complained to the new Target...they scanned for bin locations, actually admitted there was stuff in the back, but wouldn't go check for me.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Went to the Nimmo Rd. Walmart and they had a ton of OTC and VOTC including the several Vader, Fett, and Stormtrooper VOTC.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    MTRIV, suprised you didnt come down for the game tonight. VT vs MD. SHould have been right up your alley. And on top of it, you could have gotten a ton of new figs.
    Believe me, I wanted to (couldn't get tickets.) My wife went to UMD and I went to VT. Hokie football is one of the few things I like better than Star Wars. I watched every minute of the game though.

I (finally) found VOTC C3PO yesterday at the WM on 26 in Frederick. Haven't seen anything else new this weekend.

I noticed the new "Maryland" thread is empty. I dunno about you guys, but I'd just as soon keep posting in this one. I think most of us MD'ers have a pretty widescope when it comes to reporting, so keeping it all in this thread would be more helpful than if we cut out our friends from northern VA, DC, Mason/Dixon line PA'ers and panhandle WV'ers.

Plus, I'd totally miss the daily ritual of checking my trusty "VA/DC/MD Finds" thread a few times a day. Don't leave guys...let's stay here!

Oh, and nothing new to report. Wait, I take that back. Frederick Target put out some old Saga figs on Friday. Don't everybody rush out at once, but they have the younglings/Yoda packs and Barriss Offees clogging the pegs now.

And since I haven't seen anyone else report this, Suncoast in the FSK mall has two Sandcrawlers.

I agree...love the "tri-state" approach we have. Helps me determine "when to turn up the heat" looking for new stuff, as well as saving me gas(and hopefully others as well). I don't like the new organization. Merchandise seems to hit the west coast first; then moves east. The forums now take even longer.

Fianlly find the ROTJ VOTC this morning at C-Burg Wal-Mart. Picked up Chewie, 2 Stormies and R2, no Fet though .

On the note of the Tri-Area thread....

I love it. I am the only one in my area really, so I would be posting to myself. I have worked out a few trades with a few here and I enjoy. As Mod of the section, I dont care if you guys post in the section. If it aint broke Dont fix it. BEsides, MD is too small to have 2 threads.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found 3 of 4 VOTC ROTJ today. Missing Fett, but did snab 2 stormies
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sparky, North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr) had tons of slave Leia, Gam. Guard, ANH & Hoth Vader this am.

Lynnhaven TRU had all 12 VOTC including tons of Vader's which I had never seen. Still had the Unleashed Red Clone Trooper.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!