Page 193 of 565 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

TRU-Frederick has the lego AT-AT for $49.98. The Wal-mart on 26 still doesn't feel the need to put any figures out. Everything else in the toy department is stocked to the gills, but the only star wars figs they had last night was a Dodonna and 2 VOTC 1st wave figs.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

I plan on hitting some stores before too long...

Wondering if anyone has spotted the At At @ TRU - Would love to pick this up at half price on Friday...

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    TRU-Frederick has the lego AT-AT for $49.98. The Wal-mart on 26 still doesn't feel the need to put any figures out. Everything else in the toy department is stocked to the gills, but the only star wars figs they had last night was a Dodonna and 2 VOTC 1st wave figs.
    The AT AT was already marked down? I thought this was a Friday thing?!?

Just picked up the Imperial Scanning Trooper at the Navy Exchange in Oceana. They also had Slave Leia Gam. Gaurd and Bib.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I thought so too Aceguide, but I picked one up today (I had to find my 20% off any one item card first) for $41 with tax. Not a bad deal for about 75 cents worth of plastic. No new figs to report. I'm hoping the Hoth Vader, Gamorrean, and Bib fortuna wave makes it to Frederick this week.

Just wishing everyone a safe & happy Thanksgiving.

Found the Scanning Trooper, Bib, Gam. Gaurd, Slave Leia, and Scout Trooper but only bought the Scanning Trooper.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    Just wishing everyone a safe & happy Thanksgiving.
    Right back at ya.

Slicker you got a PM
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Slicker, you got a PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

jon.. thanks for the tip now all i need is the scanning guy