Page 194 of 565 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found Yarua, Sly Moore, Rabe, and new Amidala today at TRU Frederick. No sign of Pablo Jill or the Cantina guys.

Has anyone found the Cantina Wave yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found all 5 of the first 2005 wave at the TRU in Kingstowne/Springfield this am. They have about three complete sets left as of an hour ago.
    Still no sign of the Imperial Scanner though. Getting frustrated.

they have the new 2005 figures at the toys r us in glenbunie

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    Still no sign of the Imperial Scanner though. Getting frustrated.
    I feel your pain, brother. Still haven't seen Gam. Guard, Bib, Hoth Vader and of course the Imp. Scanner.
    I did manage to get 2 more of the '05 figs. Only one I'm missing is Rabe, but I'm not worried about finding that one since they seem to be showing up at most TRU's.
    Kid - I think I read somewhere that the cantina figs would be out sometime in late December or early January. Hope I'm wrong.

Suncoast in Hagerstown has the Sandcrawler for $59.99. Very small & overpriced IMO. Would be an auto buy at $30.

CBurg Target had all the VOTC this morning sans Vader. Had the entire ROTJ Wave, like 5 of each. They also had a tone of Saga figs out. R1-G4 wave and the Hoth Wave.

CBurg Wal-Mart had nothing new, just 2 VOTC Landos and a bunch of Tusken OTC along with the same old pegwarmers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Success

Finally, I found a lone Imperial Trooper/Scanner at the Target in Laurel tonight, and now that list is complete. If the 3 '05 Cantina Guys don't come out next month, I guess I will be done for the year.

[QUOTE=kidhuman]They also had a tone of Saga figs out. R1-G4 wave and the Hoth Wave. QUOTE]

It's an epidemic. SE VA Targets all got a shiney new shipment of the R! & Hoth waves. Moving like molasses...

Still looking for scanning crew dude...if anyone in MD sees multiples, please stash 1 & PM me. I'll gladly help with your wants. Jobare...do you still need Bib F. ? One of my WalMarts had 'em several days ago.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."