Page 195 of 565 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Jobare...do you still need Bib F. ? One of my WalMarts had 'em several days ago.
    Thanks Jon, but as of Dec.1, I was informed that I wasn't allowed to buy any more figs until after Christmas. So I've got the feeling that my fiance has ordered the figures I need. I still go out "looking" to see what's in the area. I really appreciate the thought.

Potomac Mills TRU: nothing.

P.M. WalMart: choking on VOTC figs (and not even newer ones). 3 pegs full of Solo, Kenobi and Luke. Not a single OTC.

P.M. Target: some of the newer VOTC figs (including 1 3PO) but still overloaded with the HOF figs and the Generals wave.

What ya should do is have him pick it up and hold the receipt as a back up plan.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's crazy that West Coast forum members are finding 6-8 scanning member guys at 1 pop, and alot of us are finding nadda. I ran into the Hasbro regional merchandisers the other day & begged them to pull or recall these 2-year old AOTC pegwarmers taking up residence. And Toys R Us wonders why they're losing their market share...
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

My report is...

There's nothing new in the Norfolk area...

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    It's crazy that West Coast forum members are finding 6-8 scanning member guys at 1 pop, and alot of us are finding nadda. I ran into the Hasbro regional merchandisers the other day & begged them to pull or recall these 2-year old AOTC pegwarmers taking up residence. And Toys R Us wonders why they're losing their market share...
    I have to agree with you - especially about TRU. My local store hase two pegs of POTJ zuttons in addition to AOTC (3-4 pegs) and Han VOTC (2 pegs). Not one single OTC card in the mix.

You cannot stay competitive with stale product.

Found a Scanning Crew Trooper at the NEX in Oceana but it had a couple of creases or else I would've picked it up for someone. I feel if it's not good enough for me it's not good enough for ya'll.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just found about 3 sets of POTC at Lynnhaven TRU. I only bought Yarua, Celebration Padme, and Rabe but they also had Sly and Pablo. Also just as I was walking up to the figures a sales person was putting price stickers for $6.99 over the $4.99 ones.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

What price did you get them for?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I ended up paying $6.99 for each because like I said he had just put the new price stickers on them. There was nothing I could really do about it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Peel the stickers off and say, look 4.99