Page 196 of 565 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

And last I knew the Unleashed Red Clonetrooper was a variant but they had about 6 or 7 of them there. I've also seen several at a couple of Wal-Marts and K-Marts. What gives?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Following in the footsteps of Major Karr...I found a lone Imperial Trooper(#38) yesterday at Laurel Target around 3:30 pm.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Hampton Roads VA

New to this thread. KB @ Greenbrier Mall had the VOTC Chewbaca 15".

Thanks for the heads up (RCJEDI) on the Jedi Council Scene 3 @ Lynn TRU...

I guess that means in two weeks another one will appear. The Potomac Yard Target has many Hoth Vaders, several Gamos and some Bibs. Nothing else new anywhere I usually check. I might move over to the WOTC roleplaying stuff. They remind me of that micro series I had a long time ago. Besides, for the price of 2 regular figures you get 7 small ones. Only downside is you don't know till you open the box.

Wait, the TRU at Kingstowne had the 3rd Jedi Council scene. Sorry about the brain lapse.
    Last edited by Major Karr; 12-08-2004 at 05:50 PM.

tru in glen burnie got the jedi set #3 in

South Glen Burnie Target has had alot of OTC Hoth snowtrooper, Vader & Biker Scouts the last few times I've been in. I hope the Imperial Trooper isn't heading to be the "Ephant Mon" of its day for all those army builders out there.

Thanks Sparky for the Jedi#3 lead...how does it look? Did you notice whether they got it any new LOTR from Toy Biz?

Has anyone spotted the Cantina wave?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

didn't notice jon....the scene looks okay...i mean i don't think any brain cells were damaged in the making of it....3 peg warmer figs now boxed together....happy happy holidays!

C-Burg Wal-Mart had a ton of ROTJ VOTC figs. Only two stormies though. Tons of the rest.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten