Page 200 of 565 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

The Target near me has exactly 2 figures. If anyone wants a couple of Madine's from my local Target PM me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The Wal-mart in Frederick on 26 has Jedi Force figures. They had Vader, Luke, 3-PO, and chewie. I think I'll be passing on these unless my wife suddenly tells me we're expecting.

K-mart in Frederick had 3 Pablo Jills (minus the one I bought) as well as several handmaidens and one Yarua. They were going for $6.99 each! That's ridiculous. If I had seen them anywhere else in the last month I definitely would have passed. Even TRU (when they had them) had them for $5.99.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    The Wal-mart in Frederick on 26 has Jedi Force figures. They had Vader, Luke, 3-PO, and chewie. I think I'll be passing on these unless my wife suddenly tells me we're expecting.
    As does the Hagerstown WM. I got some these at Frederick TRU on Sunday and some last week at Hagerstown TRU. I can't wait until Christmas morning to play with these...I mean see my kids play with these

Radford Wal-Mart had a ton of Lando Skiff, Lobots, CCP's, and Scanning Ttroopers. No cantina Wave yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Radford Wal-Mart had a ton of Lando Skiff, Lobots, CCP's, and Scanning Ttroopers. No cantina Wave yet.
    Ugh. Most of those will be there for a while. We're getting ready to enter the post-christmas doldrums where stores think no one is interested in toys and they don't restock much. Unless I find the cantina wave this week I may just go ahead and order them from somewhere.

KayBee Toys in Arundel Mills Mall had Scanning troopers, as well as all 5 POTC figures(including Pablo-Jill). South Glen Burnie WalMart off 97 had all 4 die cast Titanium" vehicles today. No price marked. I passed for now...I need the $$$ for CW animated figs.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the three Cantina Aliens and a lone Sandtrooper this morning at the TRU at Baileys Xroads. Still had a set of aliens left.
    No sign of CW anywhere yet.

Have a safe and great holiday everyone.

Have a merry CHristmas everyone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Season's greetings & Happy New Year! Everyone be safe.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My local Kmart has the VOTC 12" Figures on clearance @ $19.99 each and the OTC Falcon on clearance @ $39.99. Target still was full price. TRU still has nothing of interest. All I want is the OTC Sandtrooper
    Last edited by mm74md; 12-27-2004 at 01:20 PM.