Page 202 of 565 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

You should of snagged them out of his cart and ran. Technically thye are not his yet and up for grabs since he didnt pay for them yet.

Happy New Year. I would rather be at the In-Laws, I have ot work til 11pm and then be at work tomorrow at 11am
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry to hear about that, mm74md. But I have to agree with KH. Snatch & run.

Got back last night after spending a week up in NY with the future in-laws. Did manage to hit 5 W-M's up there, but it's the same story up there as it is here. Most stores didn't have anything except for a few barge Lando's and the few stores that did have something only had Imp. Troopers, Lobots and more Lando's.

Hope everyone has a safe and joyous New Year.

Found the Cantina Wave this morning including Sadtrooper. Left about 3 sets at C-Burg Wal-Mart minus the Sandtrooper. Also grabbed 2 OTV Stormies andthe Biker Svout. and the Jawa/Tusken GH set. They had the newer waves also, except Luke and Gam Guard.

Edit: They did not change the tags so I got them for 4.77 each.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-03-2005 at 09:54 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Damn you and you're good deal getting KH. When I was in MI I had to shell out $7 a pop for the Cantina figs and 3 additional POTC figs that I STILL don't have as OTC figs. Those being Hoth Chewie, Han Cantina, and Luke Dagobah. Bah!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks Slicker and welcome back. Sorry if I reside in a place where people don't pay attention to detail. Its only a few hours away. Swing by and reap the glory.

Hit the WM in my area and the basic OTC figs rang up $3 and the VOTC rang up $7. Sorry if it's old news, but I did pick up 3 scout troopers, 2 scanning troops and another CCP. Also scored 2 VOTC stormies, Boba and Lando.

Clearence is fun!

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Some local reports for those listening:

Target/Military - rerelease unleashed, POTC wave, new playskool speeder and x-wing, Cantina Lego for $20
    Traget/Chesapeake - Nada

TRU/Military - Many Playskool speeders - in the little kids section..., Hailfire lego for $20

Big WM sale on Military as well - $3 for basic and $7 for VOTC

Ironically, I scored all the new CW Cartoon Network figures(including the red & yellow clone troopers) at the very LAST stop I almost didn't make...Glen Burnie Chesapeake Ctr. WalMart off Ritchie Hwy. It was nearing 3 PM, and I knew their reset hadn't even begun, but what the heck...and surenuff the whole box was there which says they are putting 'em out later in the day to ward off collectors & scalpers. On a sidenote, The Columbia Greatland Target had good stock earlier today on all 8 new POTC figs.,(Cantina aliens too). The only repack ones I saw in abundance was Vader...no scout, storm, or sandtroopers. Happy hunting! Most Targets in the area have their reset configurations done, the tags up, but NO product.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

i scored cw wave 3 aT the target in laurel found all of them except the yellow clone trooper, they got abot 6 cases of them in

All I saw was the Titanium series and one Obi-Wan CW. I did pick up another scaning crew dude for 3 buks. Need two of the anyways. Do the cases snap together that come with him?