Page 204 of 565 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Thanks for the advice - I will keep it in mind.

Has anyone hit Wal Mart in the last day or so? Read a couple of posts about $1 clearence on figs. Do report if you find anything.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Titanium series on CLearance at Wal-Mart. 3 bucks each
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My best buy of the last 12 mos. had to be yesterday at Laurel Target. They had a Falcon on clearance for 12.48. Box had been opened & retaped shut. It looked like the packing cardboard & plastic(Did it come in a big plastic bag this time?) was gone...but all the accessories(ramp & Legs, radar dish, etc.) & sticker/instruction sheet were all there. I didn't buy this before 'cause I didn't have the $50. My son is overjoyed...he played with it from 3:30 to 7 PM nonstop. The back thruster lightup feature is wicked, and long overdue.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I had the same issue in Target yesterday John, except it wsa 23.48. I asked them to mark it down more because it was opened and rummaged through but they wouldnt. I left it there.

This morning I go into Wal-Mart and get the Lego Flacon for 55 bucks. I stuck it on Lay-a-way. In a few weeks it should be down to 30 bucks and then I will pick it up.

Wal-Mart in Radford had the regular Falcon for 25 bucks and a bunch of CW animated.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I picked up the OTC Falcon on clearance for 15 bucks yesterday for my stepson. I might get one for me today. It is pretty cool. The only down side is the back area is a little too small for a playset.(or am I just bigger now and it doesnt seem as big as the vintage one???)

Edit: Went back and got mine today for 15 bucks also. Only had a few left at Radford Wal-Mart.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-21-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Found the ROTS Preview figs today at Military WalMart, they only had Wookie Warriors and a single Grievous fig when I left, pretty cool that these are showing up in this area so soon.

I havent seen anything in SW Va. They do have a few cases on order in one Wal-Mart. Gotta check the other.

Quote Originally Posted by rcjedi
    Found the ROTS Preview figs today at Military WalMart, they only had Wookie Warriors and a single Grievous fig when I left, pretty cool that these are showing up in this area so soon.
    WOW! Nice find. Time to keep the eyes peeled.

Thumbs up Re: Hampton Roads VA

Just picked up the full preview wave at the Chesapeake Wal Mart on Battlefield. Had plenty left. HH

Just a brief review - these figures are very nice. I have to say that I like the packaging as well - not nearly as bulky as it looked on photos. Grievous and WW are very nice out of the package - although don't expect the WW helmut to stay on...

Anyone seeing the preview wave yet?