Page 206 of 565 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Very nice Slicker.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nice Find Slicker , I wonder if we've ever passed each other huntin' for SW stuff in the VA Bch area? I also like the new packaging, save for the tape, it's all over the card!!! Kinda sux...

bummer day today, But a nice run this year for my STEELERS!!! oh well, they did a great job this year! Just a hard one to take when you're at home.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I know the Target up there, but where is The WalMart, Blank? If I don't have work, I might take a run up. Can you provide some easy directions from 95N. Many thanks!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hey Jon, If you know where the target is this wal-mart really isnt to far. Go up towards best buy and when you see white marsh mall make a left. Then keep going straight then make a right which will basically be where the whole mall parking lot ends. Go straight up that road and make your first left then keep going on that road and youll see wal-mart its on a big hill. Good Luck to ya!

Many thanks, blank! I was able to get all but Tion Medon. There were maybe less than 10 in the actual SW section, but nowhere else. I think from talking to one of the dept. people, they pulled the bulk off the floor(cause of the Feb 1 street date) but forget to check the reg. section, so I got lucky. I'll track down the 4th by next week. Packaging is ok(smaller eliptically than I imagined from the prototypes), but not crazy about all that tape on the back(like Battlefront scout trooper). I wonder if the basic figure assortment coming in April is the same?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks for the heads-up Major Karr. I went up to the W-M in Springfield this evening and managed to get 3 of the 4 figures. Of course the only one missing was R4. They still had approx. 10-12 WW's, 10-12 Grievous and about 4 or 5 Tion's.

Sounds like all the wal marts did OK over the last few days.

Anyone have a theory as to why the cards are taped on? I couldn't figure it out...

Hagerstown WM had Grievous and Wookie Warrior this afternoon. (My mom picked them up for her 31 year old child.) No sign of R4 or Tion though.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Hagerstown WM had Grievous and Wookie Warrior this afternoon. (My mom picked them up for her 31 year old child.) No sign of R4 or Tion though.
    They had bunches of them all this morning. I'm trying to lay off 3 3/4", but I had to snag a Grievous

The titanium cards are taped on as well. Might have something to do with the rounded bubbles on them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten