Page 207 of 565 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

North Glen Burnie(Chesapeake Center) WalMart had close to 80 pcs. of ROTS sneak preview wave...all available.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

thanks for the tip jon i picked up a set today, still plenty left

also if anyone needs a silver vader or the cantina wave, the tru by security sq mall has them

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Does anyone want to split some cases of the SA clone troopers from EE? We can get a better deal if we buy in bulk so the more the merrier.
    Any bites yet mtriv73? I may be interested. Are you talking this one?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85688A

If you get this one $299.99 + Parcal Post shipping it's $6.78 per figure.
    Last edited by mm74md; 01-27-2005 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Any bites yet mtriv73? I may be interested. Are you talking this one?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS85688A

If you get this one $299.99 + Parcal Post shipping it's $6.78 per figure.

Not yet, and yes that is the one I was looking at. If you're still intersted and we get one more person then we're in business. Any more takers?

Count me in for the Trooper army. Email me with details in regards to how you want to make payment to EE ... todd.lindeman@verizon.net

In case you are wondering, I live in D.C. I haven't posted on these boards in ages; however, I received your reply through Sir Steve's email this morning...so here I am.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 01-30-2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: made email linkable
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSloppy
    In case you are wondering, I live in D.C. I haven't posted on these boards in ages; however, I received your reply through Sir Steve's email this morning...so here I am.
    Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you had moved or gave up collecting. Haven't heard from you in a while. Glad to see you're still around.

Angry Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Funny you mention that, JB. I thought the very same about yourself. The last I heard from you, you had some health issues (family related?) and you were considering ridding yourself of your collection.

Welp ...I am still here ...still collecting. And life is just ducky. One of the reasons I haven't posted in quite some time is because during one of SirSteve's redesigns, the programming changes on the site didn't allow Apple Macintosh users (like myself) the ability to reply / type / comment in the forums. When some things are broke, you tend to forget about them - that's what happened to me and this site.

Also, I subscribe to Kebcotoys "One of Every Figure" Club. I am undecided whether I like their 'service'. It appears I have major holes in my collection ...and this has begun to bother me - being I am a completest collector.

Here is my collection to date, follow the link and it will download a PDF to your hard drive:

http://65.118.73.62/lindeman/star wars collection.pdf

Those figures in RED are ones I do not have.

Hope all is well. Glasd to hear you are still around ...alive ...and in one piece.

-t
    Last edited by TheBigSloppy; 01-30-2005 at 09:04 PM.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Sloppy, sorry to say, but my wally world just clearanced out all those figs, they had the whole case of HOF and a few others. NOw they have nada. I do have an extra Scanning Crew guy for loose collectors only. Card is banged up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Lego Finds

TRU at Springfield/Kingstowne had three of the LEGO ROTS Ani starfighter today. They had also marked-down the LEGO Cantina to 21.76.