Page 208 of 565 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Found the Mos Eisley Lego set on sale at Lynnhaven WM for $21.95 and the OTC Falcon for $35. Still too steep for me but getting there.

I also bought the ARC Trooper at Lynnhaven TRU.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: VA/DC/MD Lego Finds

Hit 2 WM's and found nada.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went to TRU and Target near Seven Corners...absolutely nothing. The preview figs are supposed to be out today, right? Disappointed ...
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Yeah, a lot of nothing out there so far. The TRU at Baileys did have the LEGO for Ani's Starfighter and the TIE Fighter with lightup Darth. Potomac Yard Target had the Ani LEGO.
    Still missing a yellow Clone. Saw lots of GG and wet Ani.

Me. I'm missing the blue Clone Trooper. I've been seeing oodles of red ones ...but nary a yellow or blue. I see the future ...I picture myself performing a search on ..what is that site ...it's becoming clearer ...yep, eBay.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Of the 4 or 5 retailers I hit today, only Laurel Target off 295 had ROTS Sneak Preview wave...and NOBODY had Anakin's new starfighter. What happened to the street date????I know the WalMarts who violated street date now have no product at all except some CW cartoon figures. I did see some new Galactic Hero figs scattered here & there, though.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU in Frederick had the two new LEGO TIE fighter and Jedi Starfighter sets. Also a few VOTC Threepios, along with other figures from that case.

BTW, the Jedi starfighter rocks! Not too crazy about the peachy color for the mini figs though. Oh, and I gave the Darth Vader light-up saber from the TIE set a bench test using the "Try Me" feature. I dunno, but it seems pretty darned cool. That sucker is bright!
    Last edited by seanmcfripp; 02-01-2005 at 04:54 PM.

The Big Sloppy and MM74MD,

If you're both still on board I'll order the clone trooper mega pack. It should be just over $100 each (I have no idea what shipping will be but I doubt it's more than 10-15). When they come in we can either meet up and divy then out or I can send then to you. (Luckily Frederick isn't that far from DC or Smithsburg.) Either PM me or just post and let me know.

On another note, Target was sold out of Preview figs (except for 3 wookies) this afternoon. Wal-mart never put them out here (I checked both) and TRU didn't have them either. I'm annoyed. I want my new astromech! Oh well, I'm sure I'll find them within a week or so. Has anyone seen the non-lego version of Anakin's fighter?

I heard the Starfighter was to be released next week. Read it in another thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    If you're both still on board I'll order the clone trooper mega pack. It should be just over $100 each (I have no idea what shipping will be but I doubt it's more than 10-15). When they come in we can either meet up and divy then out or I can send then to you. (Luckily Frederick isn't that far from DC or Smithsburg.) Either PM me or just post and let me know.
    MTRIV, Thanks for including me in this.

Definitely count me in - I consider this a done deal ...carved in stone. (Shaking hands now) ...

Thanks again,

Todd