Page 209 of 565 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

figure our what we owe you...I want one set & I can Paypal you the money

Ditto. I can also send you payment a la Paypal.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Just glad to hear that you're still around Sloppy. Sorry it took so long for a response, but I'm in the middle of moving and have very limited time to the computer. Hopefully this will only last for another 2 weeks.

Well, yesterday (the "Official Release Date") was a big disappointment. Hit Potomac Mills WalMart, Target & TRU and found nothing. Stopped by P.M. W-M this morning before going in to work and they had just put out a case of the Preview figs. Only needed R4 so I grabbed him. Target still doesn't have anything.

Sloppy, just looked at your collection and I'll see what I can do about the holes in your collection. I must've seen at least 4 blue troopers over the past 2 weeks, but I decided not to collect the animated series. Now I know better.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    figure our what we owe you...I want one set & I can Paypal you the money

All right guys they're ordered! The total with shipping (I went with the cheapest way) is $325.49. so that's 108.49 each. They haven't charged me yet, so save your money until they come in.

The good thing about EE is they dont charge you until the product comes in.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No ROTS seen anywhere so far today. The WM at Kingstowne finally marked-down the LEGO Cantina to $10. Bought two, still maybe five left. No sign of the Titanium stuff.

Well, I went to pick up the VOTC figures I had on lay-a-way at WM today. That was about 90 bucks. When she inputted it, it automatically took the clearance price and I paid 27 bucks for all nine. Also picked up the Dagobah Lego for 20 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

SWEET SCORE....you lucky dog!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    SWEET SCORE....you lucky dog!

Thanks!

they have the sandtrooper wave at the toys r us in glenburnie