Page 210 of 565 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Well, I haven't found jack recently. My friend Dave picked me up a sandtrooper, r4-g9 and Tion Medon the other day though (it's always good to have friends and family looking out for you.) When are the next figures coming out? Is there anything between the pre-view wave and the ROTS figures?

No, they next figs are due out 4/2. The next release though is Anakins Star Fighter.

I picked up another Lego Dago-Wing for 13 bucks the last night. Couldnt resist it at that price. I have yet to even lay eyes upon any remnants of the preview figures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    When she inputted it, it automatically took the clearance price and I paid 27 bucks for all nine.
    Once again Mr. KH the man of sweet deals. Nice grab.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thank you, have you gotten any of the Lego CLearances yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Ji'dai picked up and sent to me the Cantina one and shipping and all it only cost me $21. I still haven't seen it that cheap so that was cool of him.

The other day though I did see the Dagobah set on clearance for $27.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Found the preview wave today. Grabbed one of each, plus an extra Grievous and 2 extra Wookies. These are awesome looking. I opened Grievous and he is sweetness personified.

The 7 Corners Target had lots of the preview wave today (with very neat tape on the back, as opposed to the ones I had found at WM). The Potomac Yard Target had two wookiees left. No sign of the Starfighter.

Springfield Target had 2 IG-88 and an Aurra unleashed this afternoon.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Found all 3 new Unleashed at First Colonial Target along with the 4 Preview Figs. Also saw 4 of the Clone Wars figs.

I picked up IG-88 Unleashed and can't wait to open it. Happy hunting.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Damn I still have not seen the repack Vader.