Page 211 of 565 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I reported it in the Hampton Roads section but I found all 3 of the Unleashed at Target. I bought the IG-88 which is by far my favorite one. I may go back and get the Stormie if it's still there tomorrow and if not no biggie.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Damn I still have not seen the repack Vader.
    My Target has two of these (slight shelfwear). Do you want me to pick one up for you?

No thanks, I would perfer them MOMC. They still have the Tusken hgere, so hopefully the Vader will be next.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Columbia Greatland Target had new Unleashed line(IG-88, etc.), plus good stock on all 4 ROTS Sneak Preview wave. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

C-burg Target had the new Unleashed. IG-88 looked good. Whats with the mini figure it comes with the new ones now?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Nothing new in either Radford or C-Burg WM. C-Burg has remnants of preview figs and new Unleashed. Radford has a few CW figs and get this, 1 Padme Arena Escape. I dont know where they dug that one up from.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Radford has a few CW figs and get this, 1 Padme Arena Escape. I dont know where they dug that one up from.
    I always have to throw in the my closet TRU still has 2 pegs - yes 2 pegs - of POTJ snaggletooths. Oh yeah - they are still $5. Beat that!

I cant, exept they also have a Cantoina Han there is one of his many repack forms

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Any sighting of the new starfighter?

Saw the new lego set at the Military TRU. Plenty of preview figs at the Target in that area as well. Also seeing the occassional CW Animated wave here and there.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Hey slicker would you be willing to pick up one of the OTC falcon sets and mail it to me? They all went at $79 around here and then back up to full price.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22