Page 212 of 565 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Sorry about that mixup Dindae but that is the 3 3/4" OTC Falcon for the action figures. I'm assuming that you want the Lego one which is still $100. Sorry about that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Wookiee Super Soaker

The TRU at Bailey's Crossroads had the super soaker today - $14.99 I think.
    The Springfield Target has the Unleashed Stormtrooper. No Starfighter seen yet. The Suncoast at Springfield has marked their LEGO MF down 25%.
    Last edited by Major Karr; 02-11-2005 at 02:23 PM.

That's Ok. I was wondering how low you were expecting it to go?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Arundel Mills WalMart had the "new" lightsabers with the bonus DVD's which aren't supposed to be out till April 2nd. I gave my son the lightsaber, the DVD...well you know the rest. The documentary rehashes most(but not all) of the segment from the OTC DVD bonus disc...there IS some new Ep. III goodies. The sneak peek at the CW cartoon was awesome, and I loved the trailers..."asteroids not included."
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Bailey's Crossroads Target has three Ani SF this afternoon - $19.99

Lynnhaven WM had the Cantina and Dagobah X-Wing Lego sets for $13 and $17 respectively. And they had lots of 'em.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Target in Frederick has five Ani Preview Jedi Starfighters as of a few minutes ago. A few Wookie Warriors are hangin' around too.

C-Burg Target had all the Preview figs and Jedi STarfighters(4). They also dug up a War room 2. I picked it up for $1.26. They also had the CW figs, I got the last yellow one.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp
    Target in Frederick has five Ani Preview Jedi Starfighters as of a few minutes ago. A few Wookie Warriors are hangin' around too.

Ugh! I was in there 5 hours before that and they didn't have any. Who would have thought they would stock early on Sunday night?

A friend of mine just called. He picked up the last 2 Anakin starfighters at Target this afternoon (luckily one is for me!)