Page 214 of 565 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

the k-mart in glen burnie (across from Toys R Us) had lots of the CW stuff in...blue clone (2), arc troopers (4), but no other colored clones. just an FYI

Picked up Luke, Ben, and Han VOTC for 2 bucks today for openers. ALso picked up the X-Wing Titanium.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Picked up Luke, Ben, and Han VOTC for 2 bucks today for openers. ALso picked up the X-Wing Titanium.
    Very nice, but how bout a store and location or are you just gloating again??

Radford Wal-Mart
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Radford WM had 5 starfighters as of an hour ago.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Military hwy Target had 4 starfighters - and that was about it...

First Colonial Target had 2 of each of the new Unleashed, IG-88, Stormie, and Aurra.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hate to double post but I didn't want to edit the last one.

Are any of you Hampton Roads collectors going to a Midnight Madness at a TRU on April 2nd? If so which one are you planning to go to?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I am not planning on attending.

With the amount of product being released I am not sure how much I will be picking up in those first critical hours. Then again, I never can resist...

Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had stock on Anakin's Sneak Preview starfighter today. Not much else happening.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."