Page 215 of 565 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Hagerstown Suncoast has the Pirates of the Caribbean Wave 1 in stock today. $11.99 each. I passed on Will Turner. Very lame. Serious Jack & Cursed Pirate are awesome!

Re: Hampton Roads VA

WM on Lynnhaven had 2 IG-88 and 2 Aurra Sing Unleashed along with 3 of the 4 Preview Figs. No droid.

TRU on Lynnhaven had the new Imperial Inspection Lego set and they had quite a few of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Marvel Legends Series 9

I found some of Marvel Legends Series 9 at Hagerstown Wal Mart this morning. I was very shocked since I went in to pick up my layaway of ML Series 6.

I got Grey Hulk & Professor X. They had 1 Grey Hulk and 1 Doctor Strange left.

Re: Marvel Legends Series 9

Not what you would normally see in here, but I found some food promo items. Found the Rice Krispie Treats in which you can order the cookie jars and the cereal with the Memory match card game for the kids on it. Found at Wal-Mart in Radford. They also had the Mini-Wheats TPM DVD offer boxes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Marvel Legends Series 9

C-Burg WM...nothing new

C-Burg Target...Nothing new, but some preview and POTC figs on cearance. Rabes, Sly,Yaura, and wookie Warriors...4.88 apiece. LOTR same price.

Radofrd WM...nothing new..
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Has anyone(who's going) received their CIII badges yet...just curious??
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

hey jon are you going to cIII?

ROTS Finds + Darth Tater

Visited many stores this morning, and found only at the Target at Springfield Mall the following ROTS vehicles: Obi-Wan's Starfighter, Droid Tri-Fighter and Grievous' Wheel Bike. I think I bought the only ones they had, although there might be 1 more of Obi's SF. I was not planning on buying any vehicles, but I saw them and caved. Had to have ANY new ROTS stuff.
    Also, all the Targets I went to have started to clearance out anything non-ROTs, but including the Sneak figures and CW for $4.88.
    The TRU at Bailey's Xroads had about 8 of the Darth Tater, kind of hidden on the right side.
    But, after all that, I still see nobody restocking CW anywhere, and I still need the Yellow Clone. Urg.

Re: ROTS Finds + Darth Tater

I poicked up two la-a-ways today. Gotmy POTC wave of Cantina ALiens, 2 Stormies, Sandtrooper, Biker Scout and GH Jawa and Tusken. Also got the Lego Falcon for 25 bucks today forthe 2nd one as the price droppedon it.

C-Burg WM - Bounty Hunter wave of GH figs and some CW figs w/Tri-Logfo on it. Grabbed a yellow one.

Radford Wm - Same crap, nothing new

Picked up Unleashed Tusken & Aayla for $10 & change at Target. Sparky, yes I'm hoping to go with my family, but it may not be for all 4 days, now. My son has a weak immune system, and was supposed to be at Johns Hopkins that Friday. Also, work's being a pain. If it's about the CIII Vader, my alotment is beyond tapped...between collector friends & family.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."