Page 216 of 565 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: ROTS Finds + Darth Tater

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr
    But, after all that, I still see nobody restocking CW anywhere, and I still need the Yellow Clone. Urg.
    Hey, I just PM'd you.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

First Colonial Target - Preview Figs for $4.88 and the Unleashed for $10.55. They had Aurra Sing and IG-88 Unleashed. No sign of any of the other ROTS finds that people across the country are having at Target.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went to Lynnhaven WM and they had tons of Clone Wars figures but unfortunately for me all of the ones that I needed were Tri-Logo. They had several different characters including a couple of Yellow Clones but they were also Tri-Logo.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'd love to walk into a store around here and find these Tri-Logo/Tri-Lingual CW figures. I just worked out a trade for a Yellow Clone Trooper with KH.
    May the force be with you.

SK PM me is you want me to go and get the other Tri Logo figs for you.

BTW, I tried to PM you but your PM mailbox is full up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

SK99

Ok, I just hit WM and picked up if you need it Tri Logo:

Grievous
    Mace
    Anakin
    Asajj
    ARC Trooper

Tried to PM but twas full.
    LMK
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Over the last 2 days, I found the CW Tri-Logos at WM if anyone is interested inthe variations. I got Yellow CLone, ARC, Grievous, Anakin, Asajj and Mace. Other than that the Radford and Cburg WM's have nothing else new
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Sorry about that. I had to clear out some messages. LOL

Anyway, yes I am interested. Just shoot me a PM.
    May the force be with you.

Sent ya an email about three minutes ago. PM sent as well

Found the WheelBike, Obi's SF, and the TDF and GH figs thismorning at Target. LEft the vehicles, grabbed the GH figs. All at CB Target
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-08-2005 at 06:09 AM.