Page 217 of 565 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Found today at Christiansburg Target...be on the look out fellas..They are in Va

Found the WheelBike, Obi's SF, and the TDF and GH figs thismorning at Target. LEft the vehicles, grabbed the GH figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

South Glen Burnie Target(Crain Hwy) off 97 had ROTS Galactic Heroes wave. I Passed because I need the $$$ for Collection I & 2 when they hit.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was talking to the Radford Wal-Mart toy e,mployee today about Midnight Madness and such. He informed me that the Radford Wal-Mart was picked to host a SW event. He said there would be a huge tent in the lot with displays, raffles, giveaways and such. Dont know how much truth there is to it, but it might be something to look into at you WM's as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So I can only assume that Wal Mart stores in our area are either a) not getting ROTS figures in yet or b) have a good toy manager who won't let these slip out

I'm checking WM & Target every morning before work & amazed at the bare pegs in the Star Wars section. At least my TRU has some Saga Palpatines for purchase and Kmart has the Transitional wave!

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Any bites yet mtriv73? I may be interested. Are you talking this one?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...number=HS85688A

If you get this one $299.99 + Parcal Post shipping it's $6.78 per figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Not yet, and yes that is the one I was looking at. If you're still intersted and we get one more person then we're in business. Any more takers?
    I can't remember, are we still doing this? Did you preorder it? I'm still interested

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    I can't remember, are we still doing this? Did you preorder it? I'm still interested

Yep, I ordered them about a month ago. You, The BigSloppy, and myself will be swimming in Clones soon. They should be in sometime in early may. I got an e-mail from EE the other day saying that they hadn't forgotten about us and the status of the order is unchanged. I'll PM the two of you when they ship and we can work out all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    Yep, I ordered them about a month ago. You, The BigSloppy, and myself will be swimming in Clones soon. They should be in sometime in early may. I got an e-mail from EE the other day saying that they hadn't forgotten about us and the status of the order is unchanged. I'll PM the two of you when they ship and we can work out all the details.
    Cool. Now time to list some junk on eBay for the $120+ we'll need

Laurel Target had General G's Wheel Bike(X1) & Obi's starfighter(X2). Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

LET THE HUNT BEGIN..................

Stopped off at the W-M in Dumfries (VA) early this morning and found some EpIII figs on the pegs. Managed to grab 1 ea. of:
    #1 Obi-Wan
    #2 Anakin
    #4 Super Battle Droid
    #5 Chewbacca
    #7 R2-D2
    #11 Vader
    #25 Tarfful
    #26 Yoda
    #27 Obi-Wan
    #28 Anakin

There were only one each of all these figs except for Yoda, which I left. Thankfully, my list for "Midnight Madness" just got a little shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by jobare1
    LET THE HUNT BEGIN..................

Stopped off at the W-M in Dumfries (VA) early this morning and found some EpIII figs on the pegs. Managed to grab 1 ea. of:
    #1 Obi-Wan
    #2 Anakin
    #4 Super Battle Droid
    #5 Chewbacca
    #7 R2-D2
    #11 Vader
    #25 Tarfful
    #26 Yoda
    #27 Obi-Wan
    #28 Anakin

There were only one each of all these figs except for Yoda, which I left. Thankfully, my list for "Midnight Madness" just got a little shorter.

Congrats on the find!