Page 223 of 565 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Kingstowne report:
    WM - has the model kits for X-Wing, Snowspeeder and AT-AT over by the Legos.
    TRU - Nice LEGO rep was putting out ROTS - ARC, 2 Wookie sets, AT-ST(?), Mustafar, Tri-Droid, and the Tank looking thing. Didn't see Grievous or Obi/Boga set yet. They are having a buy 1, get 1 50% off Lego sale. Grabbed the ARC and got the TIE fighter for $10. Cashier was nice and made sure they would be open for MM.
    Also got the LEGO MF for $50 at the Suncoast at the mall.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Lynnhaven WM-Same old junk

Lynnhaven TRU-Same old junk but they had lots of different ROTS candy including the twirling Lollipops, M&M's with different ROTS character toppers (they had GG, Chewie, and R2) and a candy called crazy hair. I'm assuming the crazy hair is a candy that you push up and a jelly-like glob of sugar pops up in the form of hair.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Like Slicker, I saw a bunch of the new ROTS candy stuff(toppers, etc.) at Glen Burnie Toys R Us. One of the mgrs. also confirmed that the Holo Yoda is a gift with purchase on April 10, not the 2nd.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

y are they not giving away the holo yoda at mm, and waiting a week

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    y are they not giving away the holo yoda at mm, and waiting a week
    This just proves why TRU is so messed up. My store in Hagerstown said they will be available at MM with a $25 purchase. While others hear $35. Ugh, if they don't have the Holo Yoda at MM, then I'm not going. I'll got to Wal Mart instead!

First Colonial K-Mart - Had 3 ROTS Lego sets: ARC Fighter ($41), Tri-Droid ($17), and the Ani/Obi-Wan Mustafar saber duel ($32). I didn't pick up any of them but bought several food products including the Rice Krispie Treats and R2 Cheez-Its.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Found Titanium Wave 2 at WM in Pulaski. They also had the Turbo Tank for 89.00
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got Vader Cheez-its...

ANd the Lego sets are cheaper here by 1-3 dollars at K-Mart.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had ROTS lightsabers with "Force" vibration, color-change blades, etc. As for the Toys R Us Holo Yoda...it makes perfect marketing sense to wait till 4/10. No one needs incentive to buy new ROTS merchandise on street date...collectors, kids & scalpers alike will be lined up to drop major $$$. A week later, when it dies down, it forces more spending that otherwise wouldn't be there. But since we're all getting conflicting info anyway, who knows!!!???
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Looks like the Hagerstown Super Wal Mart is in fact the only WM in Maryland and the 4 state region up here having the tent event.

Any of y'all city folk headin' up to the country for this? I'd like to go. I'll have to see where my energy level is after hitting TRU & Target.