Page 241 of 565 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Radford WM - Bupkiss

Princeton WVa WM - Nothing, did get a SW Air freshener.

K-MArt Bluefield Va/WVa - Nothing new

Pulaski Va WM - Grabbed a Vaderand Clone Deluxe. Thats about it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Guess most of the Targets in the area put out the Deluxe figs. Found all 4 today at Potomac Mills. Was planning on sticking with just the basic figs this time around (getting married later this year, so I can't go "wild" like the previous movies), but when I saw the Vader I had to get it. Was tempted by the Clonetrooper.

Pot. Mills WalMart - nothing new

Pot. Mills TRU - nothing new (they did have 4 or 5 Vintage Stormtroopers)

Dale City KMart - what a joke

Also check your WM's. They have exclusive gift cards there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Got a Palpatine with red lightsaber today at TRU in Frederick. They were in the midst of putting out 4 cases of figs with the exploding grievous, clone commander, pilot wave. Still no At-Te gunners On a better note though, the EE clones arrived today.

Seemed like targets were putting out 33-40 today almost everyone I went to had them. Towson Target had a lot of Clone Pilots and Commanders as well as a few blue saber Palpatines but the only seemed to have 1 each of the rest. Target on York Rd. had 1 Polis, Mas Ameda and Medical Droid. The Target in Bel Air right near the Wal-mart had a lot of Clone Commanders, Pilots and Exlpoding Grevious. Anyone finding the new deluxe yet I have yet to see one and I want the operating table Vader bad

Quote Originally Posted by blank
    Anyone finding the new deluxe yet I have yet to see one and I want the operating table Vader bad
    I saw the Yoda from wave 2 at a Wal Mart in PA last weekend (4/23). I haven't seen them since here in MD I just want a Vader!

Laurel Target had #33-40(all avail. as of lunchtime). All Palpys had red sabre. No new deluxe at this location, but all figure/cups sets were there...plenty of clonetrooper.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Saw quite a few CCommanders and CPilots today at the Rockville TRU & Target and at the Germantown WM & Target...probably at least six of each at each place. Rockville Targ had the new deluxe wave. There was one DV left as of an hour ago. The Rockville TRU also had 1 each of the Red/Blue guards and the new LEGO mini ARC-170 was with the regular LEGO stuff.

Re: Hampton Roads VA

First Colonial Target - Had the Clone and the Vulture Droid Deluxe figs.

Lynnhaven TRU - Had the ARC-170 and the TIE Interceptor LEGO Minis.

Lynnhaven WM - Nothing new.

EDIT: The TRU also had at least 20 ARC-170 for $30 apiece.
    Last edited by Slicker; 05-03-2005 at 02:44 PM.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Columbia Target had the new deluxe figs. as well earlier today...and surprise, the op. table Darth Vader & jet trooper were more plentiful than the Can-Cell w/Yoda & Vulture Droid.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."