Page 247 of 565 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I went to the food court at the Hagerstown Mall & there were 3 guys already in line at the movie theater!

i just called annapolis, they have 25 people in line already

Not a whole lot happening. Did seem like most stores put out more cases yesterday to coincide with the release of the movie.

Pot. Mills W-M: (actually meant to post this yesterday, but was dead tired from catching the midnight showing, then getting up for work at 6am, I crashed as soon as I got home yesterday) had all of the newer figs (41-44) along with approx 5 or 6 AT-TE Gunners if anyone is still looking.

Pot. Mills Target: stopped by there today during lunch, they had 3 exclusive SA clones, but that was about it.

Dale City K-Mart: no real suprise, pegs half full of 1-28.

Manassas K-Mart: pegs jammed with 1-28.

All in all I loved the movie. I think I was still a little "shell-shocked" when I left the theater. It's alot to take in. Not going to give anything away incase some of us haven't seen the movie yet, but there are some pretty emotional/powerful scenes. Anyone else's thoughts/opinions?

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Haven't posted in awhile, Aceguide, I saw plenty of variant Wookies this past Thursday, 19 May 05, at the PA WalMart. They may still have some there. I also have a variant Grievous #36 with the lightsaber packed on the right of the bubble. I think this is a running change, but if anyone needs it, LMK.

Hope everyone's had a chance to check the movie out, pretty awesome!

CB Target - Nothing above 40

CB WM - Nothing new

WM Radford - Wave 2 Deluxe

Pearisburg WM - Poop on a stick

Princeton WM - TOns of Wave 2 deluxe, no vaders though

Bluefield Kmart - NOting above 28

Pulaski WM - Nothing new, best thing was blue guards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jobare; I posted my review in the other forum...but "shell-shocked" was the exact description my wife & I used. I think it is a masterpiece compared to the other 2 prequels. It IS a very emotional journey, and Ewan's dialogue brought us to tears several times. I feel like alot of neat stuff must have got cut out, but that's what the DVD's are for. I'm having strong reservations about taking my 8 year old son; even though he loves SW...I think it's just a little too intense in that last 45 minutes.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

the north glen burnie walmart had 30-44 except the tank gunner, kb toys at marley station had 30-44 except the sa clone

Grabbed a Vader table, Clone deluxe and Vulture droid today at Radford WM. At Target in CBurg, had a 10 dollar gift card, so I grabbed the AT-RT Lego and a diet pepsi.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

has anyone seen the gunship, i went to pick one up and nobody has any?

Re: Hampton Roads VA

So far 2 viewings of ROTS. Excellent movie. If not a little overwhelming.

Target on Military had tons of variant wookiees. Lits of delux wave 2 and higher #'s.

Nothing much to report on the other area stores. Did hit a Suncoast out of curiosity. They had a lot of the 12" and everything was 25% off. That made it about the same as the other major retailers.

Also hit a KB out of the same curiosity. What gives. Everything is more expensive, and there's not much selection. Very strange.