Page 248 of 565 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown
    has anyone seen the gunship, i went to pick one up and nobody has any?
    I haven't seen one since the weekend of Midnight Maddness. Walmart.com and amazon.com had them last week though.

Sparky - the only place that I remember seeing them (recently) were at 2 different KB's.

Potomac Mills W-M: nothing new.

Potomac Mills Target: nothing new. They did have the 5 pk. protective cases. Thought these were recalled.

Pot. Mills TRU: pegs jammed with everything below 32.

Dale City KMart: I think I saw a tumbleweed roll past me.

On a side note, everywhere I went I've noticed that I didn't see a single Vader. Doesn't really suprise me with the release of the movie. While in Target today there was a woman there talking to one of the toy dept employees asking about the figures, saying that she wanted to get her son a "good guy and a bad guy". She picked up a Yoda, but couldn't find a Vader. She looked at the Palpatines and Grievous' and was set on getting that Vader. Well, the employee went to the stockroom and came back with a Vader, much to her delight, and said, "you just made my son's day." I'm just glad that people are showing a real interest in this movie and getting their kids involved.

Another sidenote question like Sparky's. Has anyone seen the Mustafar playset? I thought I heard it had been released...but haven't seen it anywhere! I did pick up the Pellennor Fields LOTR set from Toy Biz at North Glen Burnie WalMart...very nice & 3 new figures.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The wal-mart in hunt valley has had the mustafar set high on a top shelf for about 2 weeks.

Scored 1 of each Deluxe Wave 3 at new North Glen Burnie Target: solid white clonetrooper army builder 3-pk., crab droid, spider droid & Stass Allie on speeder bike. Not much at the South Target except the droids.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Scored 1 of each Deluxe Wave 3 at new North Glen Burnie Target: solid white clonetrooper army builder 3-pk., crab droid, spider droid & Stass Allie on speeder bike. Not much at the South Target except the droids.

Nice finds.

I think Hasbro needs to pump there brakes, so much so quickly.

NIce finds Jon
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found #45, 46 & 47(still several of each left) at North Glen Burnie WalMart/Chesapeake Ctr. Hasbro needs to slow things up a bit or I'm going to have to sell my son into servitude somewhere. I've been lucky the last 48 hrs. but I'm terrified now that the Evolutions sets & Vader 500th are hitting any day now. I'm broker than broke...I just picked up all the books last week(tried to stay spoiler free), after I saw the movie!

thanks for the tip jon i got a set too

Nice finds.............AGAIN.

Was wondering when these were gonna show up. Jon, I'm with you. I'm also broke and it seems that there is a new wave released, on average, every 2 weeks. Thankfully this has coincided with my paychecks. Hopefully Hasbro will give us a little breathing room before 48-50, 500th Vader & the Evolution sets come out.