Page 249 of 565 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Tarkin wave hitting Va Beach area, friend of mine picked them up at PA WalMart this past Thursday. Also deluxe wave should be hitting soon, I found all 4 on my way home from Baltimore this week. Found them in Tappahanook, VA just between interstates 95 and 64, off the 295 exchange.

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

I noticed more #45-47 at that same WalMart, but they were thrown in a shopping cart that was across from the SW "wall." They also had #41 SA clonetrooper out the ying yang in the same cart. I picked up Anakin's starfighter for $18 to open...nice paint scheme & weathering/blast mark details. What's with the green paint job on the Toys R Us exclusive with Anakin #2? This seems to be the new pegwarmer @29.99. I'm heading down to Annapolis, hopefully, this weekend to see ROTS at the digital screening at Crown Theater in the mall.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

kb toys at Arundel Mills and columbia mall had the Mustafar playset

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    I noticed more #45-47 at that same WalMart, but they were thrown in a shopping cart that was across from the SW "wall." They also had #41 SA clonetrooper out the ying yang in the same cart. I picked up Anakin's starfighter for $18 to open...nice paint scheme & weathering/blast mark details. What's with the green paint job on the Toys R Us exclusive with Anakin #2? This seems to be the new pegwarmer @29.99. I'm heading down to Annapolis, hopefully, this weekend to see ROTS at the digital screening at Crown Theater in the mall.
    The green fighter is the one Anakin flew to Mustafar to "take care" of the Seperatists.

Found the new deluxe this weekend (minus the Clone pack, natch). Still waiting to see 45+...
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Has anyone found wave 2 of the Galactic heroes yet? Javent seen them around here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found wave 3 of the deluxe at Target on Friday minus the clone 3 pack. The crab droid was a huge disappointment when I opened it. It was the wrong scale (I thought it should be much smaller given what I'd seen in hte movie) and it looked nothing like the picture on the package. Oh well, I guess Lucas changed his mind after Hasbro had the toy designed. SA clones are all over the place here too. Are they shipping full cases of them?

From what I heard yes, but havent seen proof anywhere of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

The Target at Springfield had Deluxe wave three around 10.30 today. The KB there has Mustafar for 29.99. Nothing new at Kohls, WM or TRU. Nothing new at the Fair Lakes TRU, WM or Target, where I might have missed 45-47 by 2 minutes. I thought I saw someone with them in hand.

KH, what is in the wave 2 of Galatic Heroes?

Cb-urg WM, tons of AT-TE gunners and up to 40.

Radford WM- nada new

Hagerstown Wal Mart has the Code 3 Millennium Falcon for $249. I put one on layaway. They also marked down the Early Bird sets to $10 & the Diecast to $3. It seems they are making room for Fantastic Four and Batman.