Page 25 of 565 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

hopefully this means that the shelves will clear out for some of the new stuff!!

Actually following up on Kevin's report.... if anyone does go down to Richmond, the TRU near regency road has a pretty good selection of figures (last time I was there....) maybe there is just more demand for figures down there and the figures sell out prompting new ones on the pegs... just a thought

Found Obi wave at Montogomery Mall KB. A few left. Good lunch!!!!!

Just called the TRU's at Fairlakes, Tysons, and Baileys. All confirm that basic figures are $4.99.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Has anyone found the two new deluxe figures yet?

Tomarrow i am going to go down thru the Germantown/Gaithersbery Area and Saturday i will go up to Frederick. So hopefully something new will turn up.

Nothing new in Hagerstown TRU, rt40 walmart or Mall. The Kmart right by the mall had a couple of 12" Jango Fett's at lunch time. They were in the overstock back in the action figure aisle. I doubt that anyone else saw them. I couldn't find any figures? Very strange.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Normal peg warmers at Fair Lakes TRU and Target. Finally got my Clone Trooper! I saw moleless Padmes and an unproperly packaged Kit Fisto at Target. His lightsaber was at his feet,instead of his hands.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Gaithersberg/Germantown Wal-Mart, Target, Toysrus, and KB had nothing today

Nothing new in the Springfield/Kingstowne TRU & WalMart. Figures are 4.99 @ TRU, 4.77 @ Walmart.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."