Page 250 of 565 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Re: Hampton Roads VA

Target on First Colonial had alot of the 40 and above figs (with the exception of the AT-TE Gunner). I picked up the Neimodian Warrior and 3 #41's.

I have 2 extras of the #41. Send me a PM if any of you need one. I'd prefer someone that doesn't have one yet over an army builder but since I don't know who has 'em it's gonna be honesty.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

[QUOTE=Slicker]Target on First Colonial had alot of the 40 and above figs (with the exception of the AT-TE Gunner). I picked up the Neimodian Warrior and 3 #41's.[QUOTE]

Found the same at both Targets I visited this weekend. Tons of higher # figures. Even an ATTE amongst them.

Question - where are the deluxe wave 2 & 3??

Sorry about that. They had tons of the Deluxe figs including: Stass Allie on Speeder, Crab Droid, Spider Droid, a Clone 3-Pack, and the Vulture Droid.

PM me if you want any of those and I can go and check it out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks for the offer. However, the SW budget is very thin right now. It's almost for the best that I have not spotted the Deluxe - would hate trying to explain $30+ to the mrs.

Amazing how these figs keep moving off the pegs...

Re: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Hagerstown Wal Mart....They also marked down the Early Bird sets to $10 & the Diecast to $3. It seems they are making room for Fantastic Four and Batman.
    Early Bird sets are now $5. And I can't pricematch cause my friggin receipt is at Hasbro

Diecast are $2.50 each. Finally got that series.

CBurg WM - nothing new.

Radofrd WM- Nothing new

CBurg Target - Remnants of W3 deluxe

Cburg K-Mart - crap on a stick
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Doesn't look like a whole lot is going on in the area.

Potomac Mills W-M: Finally restocked. Too bad it was nothing above #44. On a good note, they had quite a few Royal Guards. Must have counted at least 5 reds & 8 blues. Picked up a red.

Pot Mills Target: nothing new. I did find an Anakin w/ the pink lightsaber variation (?) but the hook on the card was torn.

Pot Mills TRU: finally restocked, but it doesn't look like anything above #36. Saw my first Vaders in quite a while. He sure seems to be popular lately.

Dale City KMart: nothing.

Still looking for 45-47, but no big hurry. It does look like I've missed my chance at finding the blue saber Palpatine.

Went hunting today, didnt find anything over 44. AT Cburg Target, they went in the back to look and while the lady was in the back, a scalper came in and waited for her to bring the stuff out. SHe bought one case of 41-44 and I took em and we walked off peeved. Left 42-44 and took the clone. ALso bought another 41 tonight in Radford WM, they had plenty of 42-44 there when I left. STill no signs of Tarkin or Wave 3 deluxes here yet. Princeton WM had nothing either
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whats up somewhat locals?

I went to the Patrick Henry Mall in Newport News today and they had some Sneak Preview Wookies there. Not sure if you have those or not, but today was the first time I had ever seen them so I picked up a couple, since they were 2 for $12 at KB Toys. I have never seen any of the Sneak Previews so I thought I'd chime in. There are still a few SP Wookies left too. Other than that the pegs at the Wal-Mart, Target and TRU was riddled with the peg warmers, Palpatine red, etc...

Take care fellas!

Good to have another collector searching the area. I live in Va Beach and my main stores that I go to are: Lynnhaven TRU and WM, First Colonial Target, and Nimmo Rd. WM.

Welcome aboard.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!